Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 75 Michigan 72

Featured Replies

No way UK can matchup with the Badgers. Kaminski will go for at least 30.

 

Like Staukas did in the 2nd half tonight? LOL.

  • Replies 270
  • Views 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They are a team UK fans hated. At least until they started playing better... :lol2:

 

Nice generalization. You haters are so wrong, but nice try. All the same. :rolleyes:

I gotta say I'm feeling pretty good about my ESPN Tournament Challenge bracket. Got Florida vs. Kentucky in the title game. I really want these Cats to get another chance to beat them.

Nice generalization. You haters are so wrong' date=' but nice try. All the same. :rolleyes:[/quote']

 

He didn't say all UK fans, and he's right. There were a tons of fans that hated this team, or at least watching this team play.

Game replay is currently on CBS College Sports Network.

He didn't say all UK fans, and he's right. There were a tons of fans that hated this team, or at least watching this team play.

 

Ok, you mean the ones who didn't know we had a 00 jersey on the team? lol.

Ok' date=' you mean the ones who didn't know we had a 00 jersey on the team? lol.[/quote']

 

No I mean ones who know who Chuck Aleksinas and Chris Gettlefinger were.

Nice generalization. You haters are so wrong, but nice try. All the same. :rolleyes:

 

You're going to call me out for hating on THIS team? That's fantastic... :lol2:

No I mean ones who know who Chuck Aleksinas and Chris Gettlefinger were.

 

I'm amazed he missed what is really happening. I feel like I am breaking up a no hitter by even mentioning it but I am completely speechless at this point.

You're going to call me out for hating on THIS team? That's fantastic... :lol2:

 

Didn't read thru this whole thread, but I know you hate the SEC and UK. Please don't deny that fact.

I'm amazed he missed what is really happening. I feel like I am breaking up a no hitter by even mentioning it but I am completely speechless at this point.

 

You talkin' bout me? Really? Really?

Got back from the game and had to take a few hours to debrief and calm down. This by far was the greatest sporting event I've ever attended. Tonight made me feel blessed to be a UK fan and share this experience with some of my closest friends. I'm not going to say much about the game because it's pretty much been covered. But when Aaron hit that three the whole place exploded. There were parents and kids hugging and celebrating' date=' they're were college kids freaking out and jumping everywhere. You had strangers embracing and celebrating together. And you had me tearing up and yelling so loud I can't talk. Tonight was the reason I love sports. And tonight wa my reward for not giving up on this team earlier in this season. Tonight is a night I will never forget. Go Cats![/quote']

 

Wish I could have been there. Sounds awesome.

Didn't read thru this whole thread, but I know you hate the SEC and UK. Please don't deny that fact.

 

You would be 1000% incorrect. I hate fans of all schools that act like idiots and make fools of themselves on a regular basis. UK and the SEC just have the market cornered. I have gotten to know a lot of the players at UK over the past 5 years pretty well, and there are very few I didn't like. I have long said there is zero chance Cal is cheating at UK and that I think he is a much better coach than he is given credit for.

 

I have LONG hated a certain segment of the UK fan base, and shockingly, I hate the S! E! C! crowd as well. Want to guess the number of one tied to the other?

 

I've enjoyed watching this UK team all season. I've defended many of the players against absurd criticism from even portions of the rational fan base. Keep swingin' slugger...

Didn't read thru this whole thread' date=' but I know you hate the SEC and UK. Please don't deny that fact.[/quote']

 

If I'm not mistaken GT was a big fan of some of the 2012 Cats, especially Davis and MKG.

If I'm not mistaken GT was a big fan of some of the 2012 Cats, especially Davis and MKG.

 

And defended Mook (Teague) when the wrath of BBN was crushing him. But I hate UK... :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.