Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 75 Michigan 72

Featured Replies

I don't see wearing Michigan gear as being unprofessional.

 

He was openly cheering for Michigan as well.

 

I get his son plays there. If you're there as a parent, cheer your heart out. If you're there as a member of the media, which he was, be professional, dress the part, and absolutely no cheering one way or another.

  • Replies 270
  • Views 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That Randle picture is the exact one that I was talking about. Those are my two favorites also. I love it.

 

Don't know how people can say that the "ones and dones" don't care enough. How can you say that after looking at this picture haha!

 

All anyone has to do is take a look at the celebration UK had yesterday to see that they care way more about the team and each other than the NBA right now.

Doesn't matter. If you're going to be there as a member of the media, you act professional.

 

Was he there as a member of the media or just there as a fan to watch his son play? :idunno:

Was he there as a member of the media or just there as a fan to watch his son play? :idunno:

 

If he was there as a fan he needed to have a ticket in the stands like all the other parents.

I don't see wearing Michigan gear as being unprofessional.

 

Me either, if I had a kid on the team I'd wear it also. Dakich is a tool, but not on this.

He was openly cheering for Michigan as well.

 

I get his son plays there. If you're there as a parent, cheer your heart out. If you're there as a member of the media, which he was, be professional, dress the part, and absolutely no cheering one way or another.

 

If he was cheering, I agree that is unprofessional. If he's just wearing something, I couldn't care less.

If he was there as a fan he needed to have a ticket in the stands like all the other parents.

 

Didn't know where he sat or anything about his demeanor. Didn't even know he was there until these posts. If he sat on Press Row, then he was wrong for cheering. I assumed he was with fans, and not there on Press Creds.

I think James Young performance gets a little lost with Harrison's late second half and Marcus Lee's play but he had some absolutely huge shots for us!

I think James Young performance gets a little lost with Harrison's late second half and Marcus Lee's play but he had some absolutely huge shots for us!

 

He's had huge shots in the past 3 games. Young is real clutch too, they just haven't been at the end like Harrison's. He seems to hit a big three anytime the other team goes on a big run. Who could forget that three to put us ahead on Wichita with a minute and a half to go!

I think James Young performance gets a little lost with Harrison's late second half and Marcus Lee's play but he had some absolutely huge shots for us!

 

Agreed. I think that's something that has been completely overlooked. Young is letting the game, offensively, come to him. He's not forcing a ton of shots, trying to make sure he gets "his".

Agreed. I think that's something that has been completely overlooked. Young is letting the game, offensively, come to him. He's not forcing a ton of shots, trying to make sure he gets "his".

He should of had a few more yesterday. Wide open on some of Andrew's drives and he didn't get the pass. He was hitting yesterday and should have gotten the ball more from the guards.

He should of had a few more yesterday. Wide open on some of Andrew's drives and he didn't get the pass. He was hitting yesterday and should have gotten the ball more from the guards.

 

Most of Lee's dunks were the results of Andrew's penetration

WCS has a video on KSR of the shot. Pretty awesome.

My favorite video, watched it a couple doaen times today. What a great perspective that video is.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.