Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 75 Michigan 72

Featured Replies

I'm just shocked at what this team has done in postseason play. How they have gone from being terribly frustrating--to the point that I didn't want to watch them-- to this team of freshmen with the poise of seniors...well, it's amazing. I gave up on this bunch a long time ago and then I REALLY gave up on them after the South Carolina loss.

 

As others have said, this is the most exciting three game stretch I have ever seen in my years of following the Big Blue.

 

I never gave up. I tried to tell you to be patient and enjoy the ride, bumps and all. What a journey this team has provided this year so far.

  • Replies 270
  • Views 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kentucky beat LSU 3 times during the 1986 season, but the Tigers won when it mattered most in the regional final. I'm hoping we can see a SEC repeat of sorts this year.

 

But UK did beat Bama for the 4th time in the sweet 16

Yes. If you've missed the purpose of LRCW's posts and what he says in those posts then I am sorry you have missed the humor in them. His posts are rather prophetic and knowing you are one of the top 3 biggest UK homers on this board you should be in a great mood when you see him picking against your beloved Cats.

 

:lol:

 

 

I thought everyone knew? But keep it up LCRW, we can't win without you. His jinx power is unprecedented, let the force be with you!!!

One thing I've thought about that's not really been mentioned is this teams ability to get down 7+ points but get back in it like it's nothing. Usually when teams get up by 10 they keep the gap and the other team has a hard time chipping away. This team can put points on the board and cut deficits like no team I've witnessed. All season long they'll get down big but then they come right back. Haven't seen a team with that type of ability on a consistent basis, I mean it's like clockwork. It's helped them in the tourney though because thy are used to it so they stay calm and don't panic.

This tournament run has been amazing and so fun to watch. All about the process folks, enjoy the ride.

The last two pages of this thread have been a treat. :lol2:

Kentucky Wildcats:

 

The 2nd video from WCS says it all!!!! I've watched that a dozen times already. Love it! Game winner from the perspective of the players on the bench....incredible!

No way UK can matchup with the Badgers. Kaminski will go for at least 30.

You had me worried. I thought you might decide to pick Kentucky. No use jinxing the Cats now.

You would be 1000% incorrect. I hate fans of all schools that act like idiots and make fools of themselves on a regular basis. UK and the SEC just have the market cornered. I have gotten to know a lot of the players at UK over the past 5 years pretty well, and there are very few I didn't like. I have long said there is zero chance Cal is cheating at UK and that I think he is a much better coach than he is given credit for.

 

I have LONG hated a certain segment of the UK fan base, and shockingly, I hate the S! E! C! crowd as well. Want to guess the number of one tied to the other?

 

I've enjoyed watching this UK team all season. I've defended many of the players against absurd criticism from even portions of the rational fan base. Keep swingin' slugger...

 

I have a feeling that you are wasting your time on Roman Empire, objectivity will get you no where with a part of our fan base....

All this still feels surreal. I had trouble sleeping last night because of how pumped I was/am. What an amazing run this has been and to see those kids celebrate and be so overcome with happiness these last couple weeks has been amazing. I love this freaking team.

I just read through all 230+ posts and we are talking about "having haters"? C'mon man. We are in the Final Four and I saw nothing but love from Duke, UC, UL, and even OSU fans. And we wonder why people usually have their 2nd favorite team being whoever UK is playing.

As much as I loved all the putbacks from Lee, the drive he had from the top of the key was just as awesome.

I just read through all 230+ posts and we are talking about "having haters"? C'mon man. We are in the Final Four and I saw nothing but love from Duke, UC, UL, and even OSU fans. And we wonder why people usually have their 2nd favorite team being whoever UK is playing.

 

As usual, it's only a few on this board that ruin it for the rest.

I just read through all 230+ posts and we are talking about "having haters"? C'mon man. We are in the Final Four and I saw nothing but love from Duke, UC, UL, and even OSU fans. And we wonder why people usually have their 2nd favorite team being whoever UK is playing.

PP92 and even TheDuece has been complimentary of the Cats yesterday. Love the class they are showing.

 

I do have a friend who is a UL fan although who has been seriously butt hurt since the UK UL game and even though I was with him all last years tourney pulling for his team, he has come out with nothing but hate toward UK since the game so there are plenty of haters simply for the sole purpose that their team lost to UK. So it's not just some UK fans, there are plenty of fans from other teams that are just as obnoxious as any fan from UK or any other team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.