Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Selection Show

Featured Replies

To be honest I'm not that upset with the UK being #8. I like where they are and think if they continue to play the way they have, can make some noise.

  • Replies 315
  • Views 29.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
According to the BPI, UK was the most under seeded team and UL the next most.

 

That sounds right.

Both have their work cut out before that match up could happen.

 

I think L'ville gets there with relative ease, but UK has a tougher road. It's hard not to look ahead. My bracket has the game listed, so it must be true. lol.

Who would you rather play in the tourney, UL, who is a #4, or of any of the #2 or #3 seeds? The Cards should be at the least a 3, more likely a 2 seed.

  • Author
I think L'ville gets there with relative ease, but UK has a tougher road. It's hard not to look ahead. My bracket has the game listed, so it must be true. lol.

 

I'm not really worried about Manhattan. No way Pitino loses to Masiello. St. Louis worries me a bit with their size at the guard positions. UK will definitely have a battle both games before Indy.

Easily the worst job of seeding the field I've ever seen. Usually there is at least a theme of the things the committee valued to justify some of the questionable decisions, but not this time. The entire thing is a total disaster...

 

No rhyme or reason. They could say Louisville's numbers dropped them to a 4 then they need to explain why UK is an 8 with their numbers.

 

Baylor and UMass both 6s.

 

I am bumfuzzled over the seeding.

Who would you rather play in the tourney, UL, who is a #4, or of any of the #2 or #3 seeds? The Cards should be at the least a 3, more likely a 2 seed.

 

Lousiville is definitely a tough out, but I think the toughest out in the tourney is Michigan State. Flat out the best tournament coach in Izzo for a long time and a finally healthy senior laden team. I have no real allegiances, I do not live and die by college basketball, but I really enjoy March Madness. Something about one and done is awesome.

If UK won the SEC tourney today they'd still be an 8 seed. If UL lost in the AAC theyed still be a 4 team. They didn't care about conference tourneys this year. I still think KU as a 9 loss team as a 2 seed after losing all those game late is stupid

 

 

Thats because, imo, the Big 12 is overrated. These teams beat each other back and forth in that league and for some reason the whole basketball world thinks they're far better than everyone else. It's a joke for Kansas to have 9 losses and get a 2 seed.

Ron Wellman is an idiot and has no clue why Virginia was chosen as a 1 seed and UL as a 4 seed.

Wake forest ad is the head of the committee, go figure. I think UK and UL should both be higher but the teams that should be pissed are the other teams in their region.

Wichita has to potentially play UK, UL, Duke/Michigan to reach Final Four... That is emabrassing for a selection committe to do that

couple of interesting points:

 

1. Did anybody see the committee chairman on TNT. Basically said that youth figured into their seeding.

2. If UK were to win against KSU and WSU then they are basically playing the same path as the 1 seed.

couple of interesting points:

 

1. Did anybody see the committee chairman on TNT. Basically said that youth figured into their seeding.

2. If UK were to win against KSU and WSU then they are basically playing the same path as the 1 seed.

 

Saw that. They're evidently not crazy about the "one-and-dones".

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.