Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Selection Show

Featured Replies

  • Replies 315
  • Views 29.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What seed do you think UL should have gotten?

 

Maybe a 3, but the 4 is about right imo. UK was the team that got under seeded the most. They were high in BPI, RPI and #4 in SOS which I weigh heavily. Just hope I get to drive over to Indy for the dream game.

Seeds were obviously finished before conference tournaments. UK was an 8 seed going in and playing well the last 3 games did nothing. Its a joke

What seed do you think UL should have gotten? And did you mean their terrible conference with five Top 25 teams and three All-Americans?

 

Brackets just proved rankings are irrelevant. You really believe it's a tough conference?

  • Author
Brackets just proved rankings are irrelevant. You really believe it's a tough conference?

 

The brackets proved that the Selection Committee doesn't look at rankings at all. I didn't say it was a tough conference, but it was better than the conference your beloved team played in this year.

I wonder what seed UK would have received had they lost to LSU.

  • Author
I wonder what seed UK would have received had they lost to LSU.

 

A #1 seed, and they'd be playing at home...

I wonder what seed UK would have received had they lost to LSU.

 

6 seed. The reason I say thanks because the seeding is bad

The brackets proved that the Selection Committee doesn't look at rankings at all. I didn't say it was a tough conference' date=' but it was better than the conference your beloved team played in this year.[/quote']

 

You must mean the one where 4 of the last 9 NCAA Champions have come from. Not sure how SEC came up. We are talking about L'ville 4 seed. Thought it was right.

Edited by RomanEmpire

I wonder what seed UK would have received had they lost to LSU.

 

Nothing, the seeding was done before the tournament is all I can gather.

If UK won the SEC tourney today they'd still be an 8 seed. If UL lost in the AAC theyed still be a 4 team. They didn't care about conference tourneys this year. I still think KU as a 9 loss team as a 2 seed after losing all those game late is stupid

What day does UK play? Wednesday or Thursday?

UK and UL both had it broken off in them. NCAA sucks

  • Author
You must mean the one where 4/9 NCAA Champions have come from. Not sure how SEC came up. We are talking about L'ville 4 seed. Thought it was right.

 

What does 4/9 champions have to do with THIS bracket? The SEC came up because you were dissing Louisville's conference. The runner up in the SEC got an 8 seed. Tough conference...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.