March 16, 201412 yr If UK is fortunate enough to get past Kansas State they will have a 2nd round matchup with Wichita State. Not saying UK will win but that's not fair to the Shockers to have to play a game like that in the 2nd round, and them a #1 seed.
March 16, 201412 yr Author I'm just speechless about the Midwest... How can they load one bracket like that? The West is a complete joke.
March 16, 201412 yr That means the selection committee sees Louisville as the 15th best team in the country... Must not have beaten Rutgers bad enough...
March 16, 201412 yr I agree Louisville(who I do not root for in basketball) got screwed in a huge way. Kentucky is where they belong at a #8.
March 16, 201412 yr Can't believe NC State got in, how can the 5th best conference put 6 schools in? That is a joke.
March 16, 201412 yr Author NOTSportsCenter @NOTSportsCenter 13m BREAKING: After their bracket was revealed, Wichita State has been officially eliminated from the NCAA tournament
March 16, 201412 yr SMU was not even listed as a bubble team. They were a lock this morning. But no dance.
March 16, 201412 yr How NC State gets in before SMU is a joke. I want to hear the committee explain their choices.
March 16, 201412 yr This UL snub reminds me of , was it 2 years ago or 3 where they got screwed with a 4 seed and still made it to the final 4?
March 16, 201412 yr How NC State gets in before SMU is a joke. I want to hear the committee explain their choices. It's easy, NC State is in the ACC and SMU isn't. What a joke.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.