March 16, 201412 yr Horse crap! They give UK an 8 seed. No way. Last I checked they had a 17 RPI. And what's worse that's what it would have been the same even if Young had caught the pass and hit the winning shot in the SEC tournament. They already had the brackets filled in. No justification. And Louisville gets screwed with a 4 seed. What's this committee thinking???
March 16, 201412 yr Author That means the selection committee sees Louisville as the 15th best team in the country...
March 16, 201412 yr Poor Wichita. Committee did them no favors. Midwest is brutal. If they make it out of that region they should automatically be the champs.
March 16, 201412 yr But UK got the best one seed to play against IMO. I have no complaints. May not be ready to beat a team like that but we'll see.
March 16, 201412 yr If the UK/Wichita St matchup happens, who wins? (I haven't seen Wichita St play this year)
March 16, 201412 yr Poor Wichita. Committee did them no favors. Midwest is brutal. I agree. They should have been the #2 1 seed and they got taken to the woodshed. Wow. They got screwed. I wish I had tickets to that regions games though.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.