Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Selection Show

Featured Replies

I could see if UL gets 1 seed they would push UK to that 5 seed region.

UL didn't get a 1 seed. Va did.

  • Replies 315
  • Views 29.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UL didn't get a 1 seed. Va did.

 

Must have completely missed that.

  • Author

West is pretty weak, IMO.

Must have completely missed that.

They announced the 4 1 seeds on ESPN before I switched to the selection show. They must have opened the show with it.

  • Author

What are the chances Wichita State doesn't get a 1 seed??

West is pretty weak, IMO.

 

Im personally not big on Wisconsin come tournament time.

What are the chances Wichita State doesn't get a 1 seed??

I would say 0

  • Author
They announced the 4 1 seeds on ESPN before I switched to the selection show. They must have opened the show with it.

 

Really? I bet CBS doesn't like that. :lol2:

I would have liked our chances as #6 in the west.

So the East and Midwest will be the 'loaded' regions this year.

 

West has 2 and 3 seeds with 7 losses.

I am hoping to see Duke in the same region as Witchita State and Nova.

  • Author

On Twitter we are predicting the East Region to be Duke #2, Louisville #3, UK #6...

I said to friends after the uk game today that watch uk will be 6 and duke the 3 in the same region to set up a second round matchup. After two regions that chance remains, even though I hope that does not happen.

The west has to be one the worst brackets I can remember.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.