March 16, 201412 yr Louisville will get a 2 most likely (slim chance of the final 1 seed) and Duke will get a 3 seed. You have an odd obsession with Duke. As a UK fan I would think you'd focus more on them and less on the Blue Devils. Well I will admit, the, losing today did make this a bearable day overall
March 16, 201412 yr Cool video. Forgot that UK was so boring that only two UK moments were displayed. AD n Tubby. O well. Oops forgot the Laettner game.
March 16, 201412 yr Author Cool video. Forgot that UK was so boring that only two UK moments were displayed. AD n Tubby. O well. And Laettner. :lol2:
March 16, 201412 yr I think UK is a 6 seed, UofL a 2 seed and Duke should be a 4 but will get awarded a 3
March 16, 201412 yr I agree Gators a #1 but I still give the Shockers the overall #1. The SEC was not special this year and as some on the sports talk show, it was no better than A mid-major conference this year.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.