March 16, 201412 yr EKU has to play Kansas... OUCH Ouch EKU vs Kansas Hmmmmm great minds think alike.
March 16, 201412 yr That bracket has a lot of good teams. Still think Florida will be able to come out of it.
March 16, 201412 yr That bracket has a lot of good teams. Still think Florida will be able to come out of it. 3 teams in the tourney I wouldn't want to face, Kansas, Florida and Louisville.
March 16, 201412 yr UVA deserves and earned a 1 seed. Mark this day in history folks. Duke fan agreeing with RomanEmpire :lol2:
March 16, 201412 yr Author I've got a sneaking suspicion the Cards and Cats will be in the same region...
March 16, 201412 yr The Fighting Getslow's get the Buckeyes. YYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! Go Flyers; Beat the Bucks.
March 16, 201412 yr I would think if EKU were a #15 seed Kansas or maybe Villanova would be the two best choices to get.
March 16, 201412 yr I've got a sneaking suspicion the Cards and Cats will be in the same region... I could see if UL gets 1 seed they would push UK to that 5 seed region.
March 16, 201412 yr Oklahoma St./Arizona round of 32... That will be a great game. AZ can win this whole thing this year.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.