Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Selection Show

Featured Replies

Updates and chatter here...

  • Replies 315
  • Views 29.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Duke gets a 2 seed, too high of seeding. Duke gets a 3 seed, too high of seeding. Duke gets a 4 seed, too high of seeding.

 

Just getting this out of the way for us now :lol2:

  • Author

If Duke makes the tourney, the Selection Committee is a fraud. :D

Duke gets a 2 seed, too high of seeding. Duke gets a 3 seed, too high of seeding. Duke gets a 4 seed, too high of seeding.

 

Just getting this out of the way for us now :lol2:

I think they should be a 3 seed imo

^Clearly there is NCAA baised and Duke cheats.

  • Author

I don't care where Louisville is seeded. They are playing as well as anybody in the country.

I think they should be a 3 seed imo

I think thats a fair seeding. Didnt do enough to get a 1 or a 2. Did enough to get a 3 .

I don't care where Louisville is seeded. They are playing as well as anybody in the country.

 

Agree. Playing their best at the right time of the year.

What time does the selection show start?

 

Would love for UC to get a 4 seed but Lunardi is predicting them outside of the top 16 seeds.

I don't care where Louisville is seeded. They are playing as well as anybody in the country.

You say that, and I agree, but you just watch what happens when Duke gets either the same seed # as Louisville, yet you think there is no Duke bias.

 

Will be interesting if they and Duke get the same seed. I actually think Louisville deserves #1 more than Va. And the worst should be a #2 seed.

You say that, and I agree, but you just watch what happens when Duke gets either the same seed # as Louisville, yet you think there is no Duke bias.

 

Will be interesting if they and Duke get the same seed. I actually think Louisville deserves #1 more than Va. And the worst should be a #2 seed.

 

Louisville will get a 2 most likely (slim chance of the final 1 seed) and Duke will get a 3 seed.

 

You have an odd obsession with Duke. As a UK fan I would think you'd focus more on them and less on the Blue Devils.

Louisville will get a 2 most likely (slim chance of the final 1 seed) and Duke will get a 3 seed.

 

You have an odd obsession with Duke. As a UK fan I would think you'd focus more on them and less on the Blue Devils.

 

Its tournament time. Things that happened 23 years ago brings out the best in some.

Louisville gets a 2. Kentucky a 5. Virginia gets a 1. Duke a 3. Michigan a 2.

 

Michigan had to fall off the 1 line with big loss. With a win or even a closer game they may have stayed there.

 

I think that the Region and geography will be as important as seed. Is it better to drop a line but stay close to home?

What time does the selection show start?

 

Would love for UC to get a 4 seed but Lunardi is predicting them outside of the top 16 seeds.

6 on CBS

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.