Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Selection Show

Featured Replies

Can't believe NC State got in, how can the 5th best conference put 6 schools in? That is a joke.

 

I'm gonna go ahead and take the bait here. If they get the 2nd most bids. Does that make them the 5th worst still?

  • Replies 315
  • Views 29.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
This UL snub reminds me of , was it 2 years ago or 3 where they got screwed with a 4 seed and still made it to the final 4?

 

Yep. The year UK won it, UofL was 4.

SMU was not even listed as a bubble team. They were a lock this morning. But no dance.

 

Non conference schedule was a joke. I don't hate them sending a message to teams scheduling cupcakes.

Worst job of seeding I can remember.

I cant wait to hear the committee explain this midwest bracket.

As is in a lot of seasons, the West is a joke. They get so consumed with the geography when they put this thing together. Biggest reason I feel UCLA made three straight final fours. Rank them 1-68 and make them play regardless of conference affiliation and geography.

Non conference schedule was a joke. I don't hate them sending a message to teams scheduling cupcakes.

 

Exactly the message they are sending.

I'm pulling for The Cats,but I wouldn't mind seeing Wichita St win it all.Sucks they might have to play against each other in the second round.:irked:

I'm gonna go ahead and take the bait here. If they get the 2nd most bids. Does that make them the 5th worst still?

I'm just going by the RPI. Getting bids proves zilch, ACC always gets too many bids, what it does show is the bias that exists. I could see ACC getting these teams in, Va, Duke, NC, Syracuse in. Getting NC state in is a joke.

Proof that polls don't matter? SMU is ranked and didn't make the dance..

If you told me Uk would have to beat Kansas St. - Whicita St. - Louisville - Michigan at St. Louis and Indy to make the final 4 I'd take it.

Can't believe NC State got in, how can the 5th best conference put 6 schools in? That is a joke.

 

Because you don't listen. 3rd best conference.

If you told me Uk would have to beat Kansas St. - Whicita St. - Louisville - Michigan at St. Louis and Indy to make the final 4 I'd take it.

 

Don't forget Duke too.

Head of the committee says Louisville didn't drop, they are a 4 seed.

They couldn't of dropped, they didn't lose. Just shows how bad the committee was this year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.