Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Selection Show

Featured Replies

No way UK can beat Wichita State. I'm not even sure they can beat Kansas State. Not sure why everyone is disrespecting the Shockers. They are very good.

  • Replies 315
  • Views 29.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lousiville is definitely a tough out, but I think the toughest out in the tourney is Michigan State. Flat out the best tournament coach in Izzo for a long time and a finally healthy senior laden team. I have no real allegiances, I do not live and die by college basketball, but I really enjoy March Madness. Something about one and done is awesome.

 

Was Mich St healthy when they barely beat UK?

Ben Roberts ‏@NextCats 26s

NCAA committee chairman Ron Wellman: Only two wins against tournament teams -- that hurt Kentucky's seeding.

They put more into location than the actual seeding. Kentucky as the top 8 seed playing the top 9 seed just because K-State is closer than Pitt in the Midwest. Wichita State as the 3rd ranked 1 seed gets the 2nd rated 2 seed just because Michigan is in the Midwest. The furthest East you go in the West bracket is Wisconsin and Nebraska. The furthest West you travel for the East region is Iowa. It is purely location this year and not true seeding.

Seth Greenberg has UK in the elite 8

 

Florida

Michigan state

Arizona

Duke

 

 

Michigan state over duke

So did Dicky V he also had UK in the elite 8.

Ben Roberts ‏@NextCats 26s

NCAA committee chairman Ron Wellman: Only two wins against tournament teams -- that hurt Kentucky's seeding.

 

That's a good point, but how many does Wichita St. have?

So did Dicky V he also had UK in the elite 8.

 

No.

Ben Roberts ‏@NextCats 26s

NCAA committee chairman Ron Wellman: Only two wins against tournament teams -- that hurt Kentucky's seeding.

 

He forgot TN.

Feeling a lot better about the Round of 32 as long as Cincinnati can get past Harvard after seeing that... :D

The computer or the BPI picked the Harvard over Cincinnati as the most likely #5 v #12 upset. hope not.

That's a good point, but how many does Wichita St. have?

 

Not a lot. BYU. Tulsa. Tennessee.

How NC State gets in before SMU is a joke. I want to hear the committee explain their choices.

 

SMU 8-11 vs Rpi top 100

NCSt 6-17

 

BTW, the ACC had two members on the committee.

But I believe Kansas has the #1 RPI.

 

I thought the rankings didn't matter? It's just illogical

SMU 8-11 vs Rpi top 100

NCSt 6-17

 

BTW, the ACC had two members on the committee.

 

NCST SOS was 31. SMU was 113.

 

NCAA seems to reward teams that test themselves over teams that do not. I like that.

NCST SOS was 31. SMU was 113.

 

NCAA seems to reward teams that test themselves over teams that do not. I like that.

 

I agree somewhat but they also need to win those games as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.