7. Eli Pepper

8. Jax Levitch

9. Skyler Hunter

10. Aric Holman

11. Matt Rose

12. JaQualis Matlock

13. Tanner Johnson

14. Jalen Perry

Others to watch: Trey Moses, Tyler Miller, Sean Ross, Corey Douglas, Bo Schuh, Dre Jackson, Ronnie Carson, Timmy Taylor, Brenden Stanley, Austin Schreck, Jacob Conway, Zach Pangallo, Jacob Conway,

Thoughts?

Still no mention of Waynie Sutton of Manual. It's unbelievable that a kid can average 22 pts and 13 rebounds in the 7th region and not be considered one of the better players in his class.

Don't know him but those numbers make him worthy. That's legit.

1. Cameron Justice

2. Raymond Spaulding

3. Evan Hall

4. Drew McDonald

5. James Bolden

6. Jeremiah Tisdale

7. Eli Pepper

8. Jax Levitch

9. Skyler Hunter

10. Aric Holman

11. Matt Rose

12. JaQualis Matlock

13. Tanner Johnson

14. Jalen Perry

Others to watch: Trey Moses, Tyler Miller, Sean Ross, Corey Douglas, Bo Schuh, Dre Jackson, Ronnie Carson, Timmy Taylor, Brenden Stanley, Austin Schreck, Jacob Conway, Zach Pangallo, Jacob Conway,

Thoughts?

You have to be kidding around with Jax Levitch. Jaqalis Matlock, Tanner Johnson, and Jalen Perry are MILES ahead of that kid. Actually two of his teammates (Daniel Ramser and Michael Stafford) are better than he is

You have to be kidding around with Jax Levitch. Jaqalis Matlock, Tanner Johnson, and Jalen Perry are MILES ahead of that kid. Actually two of his teammates (Daniel Ramser and Michael Stafford) are better than he is

I was thinking the same thing. Didn't see Levitch as a top player in his class. I was much more impressed with Michael Stafford.

I was thinking the same thing. Didn't see Levitch as a top player in his class. I was much more impressed with Michael Stafford.

Stafford is a slasher type player. I will be interested to see how he adapts to the point guard role next year as he does not now have the mindset of a distributor. I thought the Ramser kid was the impressive one outside Spalding. Really nice shooter and defender like a coach on the floor, he seems to get better each time I have seen him.

Still no mention of Waynie Sutton of Manual. It's unbelievable that a kid can average 22 pts and 13 rebounds in the 7th region and not be considered one of the better players in his class.

Waynie is a lot better than most kids on that list. People tend to get stuck with names and the team they play for. There is 2/3 more Louisville kids that should be on this list.

1. Cameron Justice

2. Raymond Spaulding

3. Evan Hall

4. Drew McDonald

5. James Bolden

6. Jeremiah Tisdale

7. Eli Pepper

8. Jax Levitch

9. Skyler Hunter

10. Aric Holman

11. Matt Rose

12. JaQualis Matlock

13. Tanner Johnson

14. Jalen Perry

Thoughts?

No way Bolden is the 5th best player in this class. College coaches called and they disagree with you.

You could put Bolden, Spalding, and Justice 1,2,3 in any order but no way you put anyone else in this class above any of those three.

I'd go with:

1. Ray Spalding (and this purely on potential. Bolden is a better high school player right now)

2. James Bolden

3. Cam Justice

4. Jalen Perry

5. Drew McDonald

6.Jeremiah Tisdale

7. JaQualis Matlock

8. Eli Pepper

After those 8, too close of a call to accurately rank the players, IMO.

I have heard a lot of good things about Woods, but with Bolden Ive seen him play several times and he is a mediocre defensive player. Who does he guard at the next level? I feel as those we are yet to see the best from Hall or McDonald. You do not see a big man with McDonald's footwork and skill set everyday. Hall is athletic as they come, and is a work horse. I have not seen enough of Spaulding, but I know he has high upside. Moreover, I put McDonald and Hall ahead of Bolden because bigs are harder to come by than 6'1 combo guards.

I have heard a lot of good things about Woods, but with Bolden Ive seen him play several times and he is a mediocre defensive player. Who does he guard at the next level? I feel as those we are yet to see the best from Hall or McDonald. You do not see a big man with McDonald's footwork and skill set everyday. Hall is athletic as they come, and is a work horse. I have not seen enough of Spaulding, but I know he has high upside. Moreover, I put McDonald and Hall ahead of Bolden because bigs are harder to come by than 6'1 combo guards.

Ask Quentin Snider if Bolden is a mediocre defender then get back to me. Bolden's defense is extremely underrated.

I'm going to say you haven't seen him that much if you think he is a medicore defender. Bolden is a point guard (being recruited as a TRUE point guard, not a combo guard) and will defend that position at the next level.

I like McDonald as much as the next person but from a pure talent standpoint, there aren't 5 better players IN THE STATE than Bolden, let alone his own class.