6 Classes?

cshs81

By my count it would come to 4.5 teams per district, two districts per regions, 4 regions in the state for about 36 teams per class.

It looks like the draw back would be travel time. Has anyone looked at who would have difficult travel in there district. Are there any 6A schools in Eastern Kentucky?

It looked to me that 6a was primarily Lexington and Louisville schools. I think the biggest EKY school I seen was Bell and Johnson Central (both 4a) I could be mistaken though. Ive said all along that with that few of teams in districts they have to have fewer playoff seeds for competitions sake. 4.5 teams per district? Which one is the .5(insert your weakest team in the district here LOL!!)

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take Dequeese May off you team and Male would have won that year in the snow!

He lives in Shelby Co!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Draw from a neighborhood like everyone else, and se how good you are

Get your facts right. May was a sophmore on the team that Male DEFEATED in the snow of 2000. He also played very well on a Trinity team that defeated Male 45-19, no offense but the Rocks win that one with or without him. What do you consider a "neighborhood"? I've seen the Rocks lose in Basketball year in and year out to our "neighborhood" high school with a team of kids that probably have to change busses three times to get from home to Ballard. Male also has a pretty broad "neighborhood" including parts of western Kentucky.