Ohio State's Schedule is AT LEAST as Bad as Louisville's

02Ram54

Maybe it's just me, but the bolded seems like a bit of hyperbole, don't ya think?

There is not a better group of receivers in America, I firmly believe that. Dyer speaks for himself in terms of skill, and I like Brown and Perry's chances of starting anywhere else also.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is not a better group of receivers in America, I firmly believe that. Dyer speaks for himself in terms of skill, and I like Brown and Perry's chances of starting anywhere else also.

So you're saying, without bias, that Louisville has the best QB in the country, the best WR's in the country, and the best RB's in the country? You really believe that?

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Another perfect game? PLEASE explain that one to me, I can't wait. :lol:

And what reality is hitting us? That Louisville is a Top 10 team with a Heisman candidate QB, best receiving corp in the nation, and a stable of running backs that would start on 95% of teams in America? Yeah, terrible reality we live in. :lol2:

I'm not a Cardinal hater, but surely you don't really believe everything that you stated.:eek:

And what reality is hitting us? That Louisville is a Top 10 team with a Heisman candidate QB, best receiving corp in the nation, and a stable of running backs that would start on 95% of teams in America? Yeah, terrible reality we live in. :lol2:

So you're saying, without bias, that Louisville has the best QB in the country, the best WR's in the country, and the best RB's in the country? You really believe that?

Deuce's Glasses

LOU-5-2.jpg

This may explain it

Once again, James Quick is our 6th receiver.

Parker

Copeland

Rogers

De La Cruz

Clark

Quick

Milton

Harris

I will take the Pepsi challenge with that group. Any of those eight would be Kentucky's #1 receiving option.

Who cares if they'd be #1 at Kentucky? Kentucky is one of the worst teams in major D-1 football.

Do you agree with Deuce that the Cards have the best RBs, best WRs, and best QB in the country?

Well number one, I am biased. But I can still read talent. I didn't say the best QB, I said a Heisman candidate QB. The receivers, yes. Find me a GROUP that is better. RB's would all compete for starting spots all over the country.

I'm not a Cardinal hater, but surely you don't really believe everything that you stated.:eek:

Deuce's Glasses

Well number one, I am biased. But I can still read talent. I didn't say the best QB, I said a Heisman candidate QB. The receivers, yes. Find me a GROUP that is better. RB's would all compete for starting spots all over the country.

Well according to Athlon, there are 6....USC, Alabama, Georgia, Oklahoma State, Florida State, and Clemson.

Top 25 WR Corps in 2013

Who cares if they'd be #1 at Kentucky? Kentucky is one of the worst teams in major D-1 football.

Do you agree with Deuce that the Cards have the best RBs, best WRs, and best QB in the country?

QB and WR, yes; RBs, no. Running backs remain a specialty of the SEC. Would any of the three start for a majority of teams? Yes, I believe they would. The majority of teams are outside of the Top 25 and could use talent upgrades at most positions.

Well according to Athlon, there are 6....USC, Alabama, Georgia, Oklahoma State, Florida State, and Clemson.

Top 25 WR Corps in 2013

So Athlon lists them 7th (and we all know that Athlon has no agenda outside of straight journalism, like selling more magazines to larger fanbases) and apparently that makes Deuce's opinion that they're undervalued by 6 spots laughable? According to YOUR link they're in the discussion. That's like saying it's laughable to think that Florida State might win the national title.

So Athlon lists them 7th (and we all know that Athlon has no agenda outside of straight journalism, like selling more magazines to larger fanbases) and apparently that makes Deuce's opinion that they're undervalued by 6 spots laughable? According to YOUR link they're in the discussion. That's like saying it's laughable to think that Florida State might win the national title.

When did I say it was laughable? I said I thought it was hyperbole. Not even close to the same thing.

If someone said that they thought Louisville had the 12th best group of wide receivers in the country, would you feel the need to stop the thread and debate that "hyperbolic" opinion? By implying that Deuce could only believe that the total group of receivers at Louisville is the best in the country because of bias, you are rhetorically ridiculing his opinion. You don't have to use the word laughable when you treat the opinion as laughable.

And your boy for some reason brings it on here only for it to backfire. You all play nobody it's a joke, Northwestern is twice as good as anyone on your schedule. Just keep laying low till January and hope for another perfect game. I know reality is setting in and eating at you all every week but that's your alls fault.

Northwestern (#16) is twice as good as UCF (#27)? UKMustangfan, want to chime in here?

Also, while I'm not a big fan of comparative scoring, I would like to throw in this pair of games:

Michigan 28, Akron 24

UCF 38, Akron 7

If someone said that they thought Louisville had the 12th best group of wide receivers in the country, would you feel the need to stop the thread and debate that "hyperbolic" opinion? By implying that Deuce could only believe that the total group of receivers at Louisville is the best in the country because of bias, you are rhetorically ridiculing his opinion. You don't have to use the word laughable when you treat the opinion as laughable.

You're thinking way too deeply into my posts. :lol2:

I didn't say just his opinion on the WRs was hyperbole. He basically said UofL has the best skill players on offense in the country. I don't agree, and feel the reason he thinks that is because of his love for the Cards, and there is nothing wrong with that.

I think Kentucky has the best guards, forwards, and centers in the country this season in basketball, and my love of UK is a big reason I feel that way.