Ohio State's Schedule is AT LEAST as Bad as Louisville's

02Ram54

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is how desperate the UL people are... Mask their embarrassing schedule and try to point out stretches in other peoples.

You will play your first ranked/legit team in January UL a month before pitchers and catchers report.

Yeah, since Fox Sports are "Louisville People." :lol2: Don't be upset that your team got called out.

So let me see if I've got this right.

Louisville plays UCF.

Your arguement is that UCF is close to as good as Cal, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Northwestern, Iowa.

So OSU plays 6 teams (half their schedule) that are as good (probably better) than the one descent team that Louisville plays.

And that makes OSU's schedule as weak as Louisville's.

I'm not a Louisville hater or an OSU fan, but that's not even close to a logical comparison.

Louisville's schedule is weaker, but it isn't so much weaker that a one-loss Ohio State would jump them to the title game.

I'm not sure about that. If Ohio State loses by 3 to Michigan, I think most people will prefer that Ohio State team in the title game over an undefeated UL team.

I'm not sure about that. If Ohio State loses by 3 to Michigan, I think most people will prefer that Ohio State team in the title game over an undefeated UL team.

The fans might, but poll voter behavior doesn't work like that. In fact, a loss to Michigan is the worst for the Buckeyes short of a loss in the B1G title game. Lose this week to Wisconsin and maybe voters move them back above Louisville by the end (I would be surprised, but it's possible.) Lose late in the season? Nu-uh. Not happening.

Sorry, I have to disagree, especially since the title of the thread is AT LEAST as Bad as, which implies that, at the very least, they are equal. I think Ohio State's schedule is stronger than Louisville's. Ohio State currently has 3 teams ranked in the top 25 scheduled, and two of those are in back-to-back weeks. Louisville doesn't even have a single top 25 opponent, much less two in back-to-back games.

Not trying to hate on Louisville, but no... just no.

Yeah' date=' since Fox Sports are "Louisville People." :lol2: Don't be upset that your team got called out.[/quote']

And your boy for some reason brings it on here only for it to backfire. You all play nobody it's a joke, Northwestern is twice as good as anyone on your schedule. Just keep laying low till January and hope for another perfect game. I know reality is setting in and eating at you all every week but that's your alls fault.

Give Louisville a couple of years to get their schedule national title worthy and they will be talked about like the SEC top teams. I really think they have got the program going in the right direction to do this. And yes I am a Bama fan.

By then Strong will be gone, and it will be back to mediocrity as you have always been. OSU does not have a great scheudle but say what you want about the big ten....its better than anyone on U of L schedule.

And your boy for some reason brings it on here only for it to backfire. You all play nobody it's a joke, Northwestern is twice as good as anyone on your schedule. Just keep laying low till January and hope for another perfect game. I know reality is setting in and eating at you all every week but that's your alls fault.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Another perfect game? PLEASE explain that one to me, I can't wait. :lol:

And what reality is hitting us? That Louisville is a Top 10 team with a Heisman candidate QB, best receiving corp in the nation, and a stable of running backs that would start on 95% of teams in America? Yeah, terrible reality we live in. :lol2:

And what reality is hitting us? That Louisville is a Top 10 team with a Heisman candidate QB, best receiving corp in the nation, and a stable of running backs that would start on 95% of teams in America? Yeah, terrible reality we live in. :lol2:

Maybe it's just me, but the bolded seems like a bit of hyperbole, don't ya think?