Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wiggins.........

Featured Replies

I'm gonna be a fan of the kid no matter where he goes. I sure hope it's Lex, but if not, I'll still be a Wig fan. He's a great kid.

 

And he'll be the first ping pong ball in 2014 regardless.

 

Same here Doc.

  • Replies 522
  • Views 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not Jerry Tipton @NotJerryTipton

Wiggins' host mom said he doesn't want to attend summer school and that factors into decision. In other words, he's going to North Carolina.

I think the general reaction to how Wiggins has gone about this process says more about us as fans than him as a kid.

I think the general reaction to how Wiggins has gone about this process says more about us as fans than him as a kid.

 

Without a doubt.

Jeff Goodman has changed his prediction to Kansas. I think if I were these guys I would simply say "I don't know". They certainly would look less foolish.

I think the general reaction to how Wiggins has gone about this process says more about us as fans than him as a kid.

 

It's the social media age.

Should UK have sent Stoops in to close the deal? He's been killing it lately!!!

Thought this sums it all up for some.

 

 

 

 

:lol2:

Here is the predictions from the "national experts"

 

 

Jeff Goodman, CBS: Kansas

Jeff Borzello, CBS: Florida State

Gary Parrish, CBS: Florida State

Matt Norlander, CBS: Florida State

Dave Telep, ESPN: Florida State

Paul Biancardi, ESPN: Kansas

Adam Finkelstein, ESPN: Kansas

Reggie Rankin, ESPN: Kansas

Joel Francisco, ESPN: Florida State

John Stovall, ESPN: Kansas

Mike LaPlante, ESPN: Florida State

Jerry Meyer, 247Sports: Florida State

Gerry Hamilton 247Sports: Florida State

 

They also missed on the prediction of Randel. Will they do the same with Wiggins?

Here is the predictions from the "national experts"

 

 

Jeff Goodman, CBS: Kansas

Jeff Borzello, CBS: Florida State

Gary Parrish, CBS: Florida State

Matt Norlander, CBS: Florida State

Dave Telep, ESPN: Florida State

Paul Biancardi, ESPN: Kansas

Adam Finkelstein, ESPN: Kansas

Reggie Rankin, ESPN: Kansas

Joel Francisco, ESPN: Florida State

John Stovall, ESPN: Kansas

Mike LaPlante, ESPN: Florida State

Jerry Meyer, 247Sports: Florida State

Gerry Hamilton 247Sports: Florida State

 

They also missed on the prediction of Randel. Will they do the same with Wiggins?

 

I can say this for a fact. Bill Self thinks he has Wiggins wrapped up. I guess the real question is whether or not Calipari can work his recruiting magic? It sure seems that it's FSU or Kansas.

I wore my UK tshirt under my UK scrubs today.

I can say this for a fact. Bill Self thinks he has Wiggins wrapped up. I guess the real question is whether or not Calipari can work his recruiting magic? It sure seems that it's FSU or Kansas.

 

 

Well he sure must know something if that is true.

There should be a wire transfer happening about now...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.