Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wiggins.........

Featured Replies

I wore my UK tshirt under my UK scrubs today.

 

I wore some UK gear today also.

  • Replies 522
  • Views 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There should be a wire transfer happening about now...

 

The same one that closed "The Door".

I wore some UK gear today also.

 

I have been wearing mine for a week.....:lol2:

 

Well he sure must know something if that is true.

 

He felt the same about Randle..

He felt the same about Randle..

 

Doesn't he feel like that about every recruit. Hope he is disappointed again.

KU is intriguing. They lost everything, but picking back up with Seldon, Embiid, and Wig would be huge. With Wiggins Kansas arguably adds its best class ever and if not for this monsterous Kentucky class would be tops almost every other year. If Frankamp (sp?) or somebody can play the point guard effectively thats a tough squad next season, my question is if Wiggins wants to make a great Kentucky team dominant or a good Kansas team title contenders.

I really don't think he will come to UK. At this point it really doesn't matter. I see the CATS possibly winning the championship with or without him.

Doesn't he feel like that about every recruit. Hope he is disappointed again.

 

Self and his staff are notorious for telling the national guys they have kids locked up at decision time...

Self and his staff are notorious for telling the national guys they have kids locked up at decision time...

 

 

And they think that benefits them because???

And they think that benefits them because???

 

Any publicity is good publicity...

Any publicity is good publicity...

Then Self should publicize his hair plugs more.

13 analyst who are paid to cover hoops and not 1.... Picks UK and Cal? Man we all must have been way off on this one.

I'm not wearing UK gear today, which is a bit unusual. Got my Christopher Walken "More Cowbell" shirt on. It is blue though.

I'm not wearing UK gear today, which is a bit unusual. Got my Christopher Walken "More Cowbell" shirt on. It is blue though.

 

That was a funny skit.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.