Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wiggins.........

Featured Replies

  • Replies 522
  • Views 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm on my way to pick up Spindoc so we can attend the announcement. We'll let you know.

There should be a wire transfer happening about now...

 

I hope the transfer is big enough to get the job done. It was for Anthony Davis and company.

Cal firing off some tweets this morning, probably means nothing......

 

 

John Calipari‏@UKCoachCalipari8m

When you come to Kentucky, you are either going pro or getting a degree. We call it the success rate, & right now we’re batting 100 percent.

 

John Calipari‏@UKCoachCalipari7m

When you run a players-first program, it’s not just about loving to play basketball; it’s about teaching our kids the love of learning.

He was talking about graduation rate and GPA though, so probably just be fired up about that.

I'm on my way to pick up Spindoc so we can attend the announcement. We'll let you know.

 

I can only assume that Wiggins is going to have a celebration buffett.

And another one that likely means nothing and likely does not involve Marcus Lee, but just for fun.....

 

Aaron Harrison‏@AaronICE255m

Lee is about to go off lol

Cal firing off some tweets this morning, probably means nothing......

 

John Calipari‏@UKCoachCalipari8m

When you come to Kentucky, you are either going pro or getting a degree. We call it the success rate, & right now we’re batting 100 percent.

 

John Calipari‏@UKCoachCalipari7m

When you run a players-first program, it’s not just about loving to play basketball; it’s about teaching our kids the love of learning.

 

Cal is usually silent on signing day if the kid is coming to UK. Brace yourself UK fans.

I think the majority of realistic UK fans know that there is a strong chance Wiggins goes elsewhere. It's the 18% that worries me.

It's the 18% that worries me.

 

At some point, we need to re-evaluate this number. :D

Cal is usually silent on signing day if the kid is coming to UK. Brace yourself UK fans.

 

Can't really apply that logic to it, because the last one I remember, yes he did comment the day Shabazz committed to UCLA about "not being for everyone" but at the same time, Nerlens Noel committed that day.... That being said, I really hope UK gets Wiggins, but it's either FSU or UK. Probably FSU.

 

At some point, we need to re-evaluate this number. :D

 

Haha. Probably right. More like 18% is all that's left of reasonable fans.

Guys...is this guy REALLY that important or interesting enough to deserve 507 (now 508) posts? I guess I'm contradicting myself by posting on this thread, but when I saw the # of posts it just shocked me.

I've not read the entire thread. What is the time of his announcement today?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.