Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wiggins.........

Featured Replies

I've not read the entire thread. What is the time of his announcement today?

 

 

I wanna say 12:15. Not 100% sure on that tho

  • Replies 522
  • Views 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I guess that I will stay online until 12:16. :)

I'm ready to go to the driving range, gotta hurry up with this announcement. :lol2:

Well just moments before we all know, I'm going to put my final prediction out there......KENTUCKY!

 

 

A few months ago I had given up all hope in landing Andrew Wiggins, I was just pretty much ready to put the idea behind me. I was already pumped for next years potential, then we got the guy I thought was the most important in the whole UK class, Julius Randle. After he committed I thought it was over with, thats a wrap, Kentucky is going to be for real. I was more than happy with just that class and what was coming back, Wiggins would just be the cherry on top. I still didn't have that much hope we even really still had a chance. Now the longer it goes and the more people are doubting UK, I have to go with what Wiggins has said straight from his own mouth, he wants to win, and he wants to get ready for the next level. People talk about the relationship with Leonard Hamilton, but fail to mention Cal has also formed a tight bond over the last couple of seasons. Wiggins has visited Kentucky more than any of the other schools, and Cal was present on "Andrew Wiggins Day" in Huntington. Now I'm sure Cal just showed up more than Wiggins wanted and asked him to be there, but still he was the only one. He was the last to meet face to face, while the others got their last face to face meetings x'd. Not to mention Nike really likes the fact of Wiggins joining the team that in their opinion will be as marketable as the Fab Five, perhaps even more. I mean they even switched the rosters of the Jordan Brand Game to put Wig on the same team as Randle and the twins. Not to mention he somehow got roomed with Karl Towns at the Hoop Summit.

 

So although I gave up hope and counted it out, I think Kentucky is still in it to win it. Like I said, I have to believe the kid when he says he wants to win. If you take him at his word you would have to think the choice is Kentucky. If it's FSU, then clearly what he stated as being deciding factors really weren't the deciding factors.

Here is a interesting tweet I found on KSR:

 

Evan Daniels tweeted, “As of 10:00 this morning, Andrew Wiggins had not told his parents, according to his coaches.”

Apparently he just told his parents his choice within the last hour.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.