Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wiggins.........

Featured Replies

Seems to me if he were going to FSU he would have already announced' date=' but maybe I am over analyzing the situation. When you stack up all the programs FSU is definitely the odd school out. They have been on there from the start because of his parents and one can only assume that is 95% of the reason they are still listed today as an option. If there is one school on the list you would have fully committed to from the start of the 4 finalists, it would have been FSU. But again, I am trying to psycho analyze a situation of which I really know nothing about. Anyone else see it like that?[/quote']

 

Seems valid but who knows at this point.

  • Replies 522
  • Views 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys crack me up. I promise that no one knows. You want to know why I know that? Because I speak with the coach often. And if he knew, and just wouldn't divulge at the request of Wig, he'd say, "I know, but he wants to announce it on his own terms" and I'd respect that. However, he flatly said, I have no idea. Does he have an opinion? Don't we all? I almost hate that it's gonna be over tomorrow at this time, I'm gonna miss all of the pandering about over it. If he picks someone other than the Cats, I can't wait to hear that fallout.

Wiggins to Louisville.

Wiggins to Louisville.

 

 

That would be the greatest thing in the history of recruiting if that happened. Twitter gold. BGP gold. Shoootttt, I'd probably tune into KSR for the first time.

 

 

It. Would. Be. So. Awesome.

If he picks someone other than the Cats, I can't wait to hear that fallout.

 

You and me both. :lol2:

That would be the greatest thing in the history of recruiting if that happened. Twitter gold. BGP gold. Shoootttt, I'd probably tune into KSR for the first time.

 

 

It. Would. Be. So. Awesome.

 

They would have to hire protection for that kid. :lol2:

 

The fallout would be Priceless.

Wiggins to Louisville.
I have a source that says Murray State. Forget @GregNJ. I have @MichaelID.

Somebody on my time line this weekend tweeted, "Wiggins to Spaulding University." :lol2:

They would have to hire protection for that kid. :lol2:

 

The fallout would be Priceless.

It would be great if it is some random school.

 

"I am going to.... the University of Iowa."

Or what if he announces he going straight to the D-League? That would be awesome. Though he would get paid much better at UK.

Wiggins to Louisville.

 

For the record, I "liked" this post because it made me laugh; not because I want it to happen. :lol2:

I'm in Huntington right now, inside the local sporting goods store, and I just saw a kid in a St. Joe's school uniform buy a Kansas hat.

Another just came in, and bought a UNC hat.

Man, a 3rd one just bought a Florida State hat.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: That's it. No more St. Joe's kids in the store. I guess that means Kentucky is out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.