Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wiggins.........

Featured Replies

I didn't know either of those things.

 

And if ya don't know, now ya know...

  • Replies 522
  • Views 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And if ya don't know, now ya know...

 

:lol2::thumb:

 

Am I going to be able to coax you into a prediction on where Wiggins will go?

:lol2::thumb:

 

Am I going to be able to coax you into a prediction on where Wiggins will go?

 

If I get to the point of educated guess I'll pass it along...

If I get to the point of educated guess I'll pass it along...

 

I guess I'll have to settle with that for now.

 

Disappointed though. A lot of people count on me to give them a prediction that is prefaced with the following words: "Gametime said." :lol2:

Ben Roberts linked an article, dated March 3rd of this year, where some recruiting people made guesses as to where Wiggins, Randle & Gordon would land. There were a half dozen guys making predictions for the three & two of them got both Randle & Gordon right: Jerry Meyer & Ben Roberts. Roberts was the only one who had Wiggins to UK, while Meyer chose FSU.

 

UK recruiting: Handicapping the race for three national prospects | Basketball recruiting | Kentucky.com

I guess I'll have to settle with that for now.

 

Disappointed though. A lot of people count on me to give them a prediction that is prefaced with the following words: "Gametime said." :lol2:

 

There's a reason I'm right so frequently. It isn't making uneducated guesses... :D

There's a reason I'm right so frequently. It isn't making uneducated guesses... :D

 

I understand. :lol2:

 

Still, the old guy I go to church with is going to want to know "if Game guy thinks Wiggins is coming to UK."

When I saw him at Scott Co this year, his motor reminded me more of Goodwin than MKG... His talent level is obviously higher than either, but he really acted uninterested that night.

He would be a great addition but Randel and the Harrison twins seem to have the killer inside them that we so desperately missed this year. Has anyone seen Wiggins go balls to the wall for an entire game?

When I saw him at Scott Co this year, his motor reminded me more of Goodwin than MKG... His talent level is obviously higher than either, but he really acted uninterested that night.

He would be a great addition but Randel and the Harrison twins seem to have the killer inside them that we so desperately missed this year. Has anyone seen Wiggins go balls to the wall for an entire game?

 

Love to see Wiggins suit up at UK...... If he doesn't. I'm still excited at the thought of #9

When I saw him at Scott Co this year, his motor reminded me more of Goodwin than MKG... His talent level is obviously higher than either, but he really acted uninterested that night.

He would be a great addition but Randel and the Harrison twins seem to have the killer inside them that we so desperately missed this year. Has anyone seen Wiggins go balls to the wall for an entire game?

 

Agree 100%. We got the one I really wanted ...Randel. I am happy with what we already have.

Meyer is the national guy for 247Sports and was at Rivals for a long time before that. He played D1 ball and his dad is legendary coach Don Meyer.

 

 

I didn't know that was his dad.

 

Did you ever read Buster Olney's book on Don? Really good.

From Twitter, coach announcing there is nothing to announce :lol2:

Rob Fulford ‏@rfulford

There is nothing official on AW announcement as of yet. Confirm once its official. Thx

From Twitter, coach announcing there is nothing to announce :lol2:

 

Probably just waiting until tomorrow to officialize.

Tuesday at 12:15 is officially decision time. He will have one local Huntington reporter there to relay the decision. No press conference or anything.

Tuesday at 12:15 is officially decision time. He will have one local Huntington reporter there to relay the decision. No press conference or anything.

 

This kid is starved for attention.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.