Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wiggins.........

Featured Replies

Does Wiggins have to announce by Wednesday?

 

No. The 15th is the LOI deadline, but signing one is not required...

  • Replies 522
  • Views 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No. The 15th is the LOI deadline, but signing one is not required...

He can just show up on campus without signing anything or committing to anything, right.

Anyone else have a funny feeling he's not making a decision anytime soon?

He can just show up on campus without signing anything or committing to anything, right.

 

He would need to sign scholarship papers at some time before that point, but pretty much...

No. The 15th is the LOI deadline, but signing

one is not required...

 

Thanks. Someone tried to tell me different, but I knew better.

He can just show up on campus without signing anything or committing to anything, right.

I would assume at some point soon. I would guess he would want to get wherever for summer workouts.

I'd say he will make an announcement sometime early next week, maybe even tomorrow since his mom came down from Toronto, I believe it was. If he doesn't announce tomorrow I'd say then he will either Monday or Tuesday

I'd say he will make an announcement sometime early next week, maybe even tomorrow since his mom came down from Toronto, I believe it was. If he doesn't announce tomorrow I'd say then he will either Monday or Tuesday

 

I'm thinking Monday or Tuesday as well.

I'd say he will make an announcement sometime early next week, maybe even tomorrow since his mom came down from Toronto, I believe it was. If he doesn't announce tomorrow I'd say then he will either Monday or Tuesday

 

He will spend Mother's Day with him mom. As I stated earlier don't believe he will announce before then.

Jerry Meyer said a possible announcement could come Tuesday but it's not a definite and that he believes he's going to FSU with Kansas being the dark horse...He went onto say that Wiggins parents are suppose to arrive in Huntington on Monday..

[h=1]Wiggins watch: Tuesday announcement is possible[/h] Posted by Ben Roberts at 10:12 PM on May 11, 2013 Add comments

 

On Tuesday, the college basketball world could finally find out where Andrew Wiggins is headed.

Huntington Prep Coach Rob Fulford told the Herald-Leader on Saturday night that a Tuesday announcement is not out of the question, following a tweet from 24/Sports analyst Jerry Meyer that said he was “expecting” a decision from Wiggins on that day.

Both of Wiggins’ parents, who live in Toronto, are expected to arrive in Huntington on Monday. Fulford has said several times in recent weeks that Wiggins would decide no later than Wednesday, which is the final day of the regular signing period.

Wiggins — the No. 1 rated player in the class of 2013 — is considering UK, North Carolina, Florida State and Kansas.

Meyer and several of his 24/7 Sports colleagues are predicting that Wiggins will choose the Seminoles. Both of the 6-foot-8 forward’s parents were standout athletes at Florida State.

 

Wiggins watch: Tuesday announcement is possible » UK basketball recruiting news

Who is Jerry Meyer? Is he someone that normally has good info, makes stuff up or is he a parasite that steals from others? Is this the guy that normally bags on UK? This may have been discussed elsewhere but I didn't want to read 19 pages of comments.

Who is Jerry Meyer? Is he someone that normally has good info, makes stuff up or is he a parasite that steals from others? Is this the guy that normally bags on UK? This may have been discussed elsewhere but I didn't want to read 19 pages of comments.

 

Meyer is the national guy for 247Sports and was at Rivals for a long time before that. He played D1 ball and his dad is legendary coach Don Meyer.

 

That said, Jerry isn't exactly the beacon of info on stuff like this. Like everyone else he is guessing at this point...

He played D1 ball and his dad is legendary coach Don Meyer.

 

I didn't know either of those things.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.