Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wiggins.........

Featured Replies

Matt Jones @KySportsRadio

The Courier Journal quotes Andrew Wiggins' host mother as saying his decision should come "within the next week or so.”

 

In other news, there is no news.

  • Replies 522
  • Views 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Matt Jones @KySportsRadio

The Courier Journal quotes Andrew Wiggins' host mother as saying his decision should come "within the next week or so.”

 

I believe it was Towns and one of the Harrison twins who were asked, seperately, when they thought he'd decide and they both said May 12th. That seems to fall in line with their timeframe.

He's going to Europe.

 

Are you sure? I heard he may go to China or Africa also but didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings so he wasn't going to rush a decision. I think South America is in play also.

No harm if you wasn't bashing him while voicing that.

 

I'm just being honest. It's not like I said he's a horrible kid or anything. Bashing is too strong of a word. I've seen kids get bashed on here and nothing I said is equivalent to bashing.

Just saw this on twitter. Interesting.

 

Discuss RT @AdamHimmelsbach Andrew Wiggins' host mom Lesley Thomas also said: "If it was my choice, I'd say he should go to Louisville."

Just saw this on twitter. Interesting.

 

Discuss RT @AdamHimmelsbach Andrew Wiggins' host mom Lesley Thomas also said: "If it was my choice, I'd say he should go to Louisville."

 

I saw somewhere that Wiggins' host family was also Dieng's host family.

I saw somewhere that Wiggins' host family was also Dieng's host family.

 

This is correct.

Just saw this on twitter. Interesting.

 

Discuss RT @AdamHimmelsbach Andrew Wiggins' host mom Lesley Thomas also said: "If it was my choice, I'd say he should go to Louisville."

 

Discuss? Her opinion is stupid. :D

I believe it was Towns and one of the Harrison twins who were asked, seperately, when they thought he'd decide and they both said May 12th. That seems to fall in line with their timeframe.

 

That's my birfday! Hope it's UK :D

Here's hoping he makes his decision very soon.

 

Enough already.

I won't believe anything until it comes out of the horses mouth..

Yeah, well mcpapa ain't talkin'.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.