Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wiggins.........

Featured Replies

Throughout the whole past month the insiders have remained confident it was going to happen but their confidence went to a whole other level yesterday. They don't have connections to Wiggins but rather Roy and staff so maybe he is starting to let coaches known. But again they could be totally wrong I was just trying to see if anybody else had heard anything.

  • Replies 522
  • Views 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blah, blah, blah.....it's just laughable at this point.

 

"He's just a kid"

 

"All command patience but none can endure to suffer" Who the hell is Thomas Fuller?

 

"He's just a different kind of kid"

 

 

What. Ever. Poor kid. UK, Kansas, UNC, FSU.

 

 

What should I do? I'm going to be there one year and I want to make sure I pick the right place. Hell, he'd even enjoy his one year at FSU even though basketball is the #4 sport at the school.

 

Sorry. I don't feel sorry for the kid.

Dude it's a kid picking a college basketball team. It's not that serious. Relax.

Why am I continuing to read this thread? It is a little like watching ants work in an ant colony. Interesting for a few minutes but then it becomes tiresome. Everyone who enjoys the ongoing soap opera, I apologize for the interruption. I will rejoin Wiggins talk in the new thread after he makes a decision.

 

:walk:

Great analogy! This process isn't something he has been enjoying, instead it has been the opposite. It's something to dread, so why should it be any different for him than it is us putting off some of the things we dread doing?

 

I'm not sure why he would dread the decision.

I'm not sure why he would dread the decision.

 

 

Me either.

Great analogy! This process isn't something he has been enjoying, instead it has been the opposite. It's something to dread, so why should it be any different for him than it is us putting off some of the things we dread doing?

 

If he's not enjoying it then he needs to quit playing basketball.

Why am I continuing to read this thread? It is a little like watching ants work in an ant colony. Interesting for a few minutes but then it becomes tiresome. Everyone who enjoys the ongoing soap opera, I apologize for the interruption. I will rejoin Wiggins talk in the new thread after he makes a decision.

 

:walk:

 

 

See you in a few months then. Classes don't start until August.

Dude it's a kid picking a college basketball team. It's not that serious. Relax.

 

Exactly. You just made my whole point for me. It's not that serious. Pick a team, grab your shoes and let's go, kiddo. It ain't that serious at all. One year of his life.

I know he is a cant miss prospect but there have been players that hurt their stock by the school they attend. It maybe only a year but he needs to decide which school and coach will better prepare him for the NBA.

 

 

Hogwash. He's NBA ready now. This next year is just killing time because of rules and regulations.

Exactly. You just made my whole point for me. It's not that serious. Pick a team, grab your shoes and let's go, kiddo. It ain't that serious at all. One year of his life.

 

Actually he's proving why it's ridiculous for adults to come onto a message board and whine about how long he's taking to make a decision. It isn't important at all, which makes it ridiculous that someone (who isn't impacted in the slightest) would waste time constantly complaining about it.

Exactly. You just made my whole point for me. It's not that serious. Pick a team, grab your shoes and let's go, kiddo. It ain't that serious at all. One year of his life.

 

It's not that serious for us.

Actually he's proving why it's ridiculous for adults to come onto a message board and whine about how long he's taking to make a decision. It isn't important at all, which makes it ridiculous that someone (who isn't impacted in the slightest) would waste time constantly complaining about it.

 

I didn't start the thread and I paid my money just like you did. As long as I follow the rules I am pretty certain I am doing what BGP wants from its members.

It's not that serious for us.

 

297 posts later tells me that plenty are at least intrigued by the kid. I beg to differ.

Actually he's proving why it's ridiculous for adults to come onto a message board and whine about how long he's taking to make a decision. It isn't important at all, which makes it ridiculous that someone (who isn't impacted in the slightest) would waste time constantly complaining about it.

 

We have a winner...

I didn't start the thread and I paid my money just like you did. As long as I follow the rules I am pretty certain I am doing what BGP wants from its members.

 

You are certainly free to whine like a teenage girl over the college choice of a teenage boy...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.