Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wiggins.........

Featured Replies

Wasn't Strickland the Director of Basketball Operations or something like that?

 

Special Assistant to the head coach, so yes it was pretty much an opps spot...

  • Replies 522
  • Views 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now this probably is meaningless, but I found it a bit odd....

 

Erin Calipari @TheErinCalipari: "Saw on KSR that a UNC fan site posted an article about how they dont want Wiggins there. In other news, I didnt want to play in the WNBA."

Now this probably is meaningless, but I found it a bit odd....

 

Erin Calipari @TheErinCalipari: "Saw on KSR that a UNC fan site posted an article about how they dont want Wiggins there. In other news, I didnt want to play in the WNBA."

 

She's a feisty one.

In other news Cleveland is really glad Lebron left for Miami.

I think she is funny at times, but also in this case probably not a post to make.

IMO, I think he likes the spotlight and the attention and is just stringing everyone along. That is why he is waiting so long...

IMO' date=' I think he likes the spotlight and the attention and is just stringing everyone along. That is why he is waiting so long...[/quote']

 

All these #1 recruits waiting till the last moment every year are in misery.

John Wall and Terrence Jones decided in mid-May... Definitely not unprecedented, but I feel like the reaction is worse this time around.

 

I'm likely misremembering.

All these #1 recruits waiting till the last moment every year are in misery.

 

 

While this is likely true I can't help but think that is the wrong mindset for their situation.

I know every situation is different but I'd feel for kids who wait so late to decide, whether they enjoy it or not it has to suck at times. I bet Randle, Darkari, Harrison brothers, etc. are all glad to have it over with that way they could enjoy their senior year without the drama or attention.

John Wall and Terrence Jones decided in mid-May... Definitely not unprecedented, but I feel like the reaction is worse this time around.

 

I'm likely misremembering.

 

If Wiggins didn't claim to want to hide from the spotlight this would be different. Clearly that was a lie or misinformation. Nothing wrong with liking the spotlight, which Wiggins obviously does. He has to live up to the hype or he'll soon have the LeBron type of love or hate relationship with fans. Here's to hoping his pick is UK.

Wiggins is unselfish. To unselfish I think. IMO he wants UK and his parents want FSU.

If Wiggins didn't claim to want to hide from the spotlight this would be different. Clearly that was a lie or misinformation. Nothing wrong with liking the spotlight, which Wiggins obviously does. He has to live up to the hype or he'll soon have the LeBron type of love or hate relationship with fans. Here's to hoping his pick is UK.

 

If someone is seeking the spotlight like LeBron as you claim, where is the overflow of media coverage with Wiggins talking to everyone?

 

Are we still implying it is his fault so many fans are hanging on every word he ISN'T speaking?

 

Silly...

John Wall and Terrence Jones decided in mid-May... Definitely not unprecedented, but I feel like the reaction is worse this time around.

 

I'm likely misremembering.

 

John Wall announced on May 20th.

 

Terrence Jones announced Washington on April 30th & UK on May 19th.

John Wall announced on May 20th.

 

Terrence Jones announced Washington on April 30th & UK on May 19th.

I will never forget the Jones announcement......:lol2:

 

Randy when did Pat Paterson announce? I know it was like the last day you could at that time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.