Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wiggins.........

Featured Replies

This kid gets a lot of attention because he's the best player in the country, but I don't fault him for taking his time. I think the last thing he wants is all the light on him. If he wants to weigh his options as much as possible so be it. I find it hard to believe he would milk this process for attention. The only bad thing is I think he may have gotten a less is more effect with choosing to wait this long. He can't expect people to not be all over him for the next few weeks. Especially when some being called the next LeBron is waiting to make their college decision.

 

I think this news of him cancelling his in home visits can't be bad for UK, but i won't get my hopes up.

  • Replies 522
  • Views 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This kid gets a lot of attention because he's the best player in the country, but I don't fault him for taking his time. I think the last thing he wants is all the light on him. If he wants to weigh his options as much as possible so be it. I find it hard to believe he would milk this process for attention. The only bad thing is I think he may have gotten a less is more effect with choosing to wait this long. He can't expect people to not be all over him for the next few weeks. Especially when some being called the next LeBron is waiting to make their college decision.

 

I think this news of him cancelling his in home visits can't be bad for UK, but i won't get my hopes up.

 

I still don't understand the mentality of being the top ranked player in the nation, most heralded talent since Lebron, doing the All Star circuit and delaying your decision until the last possible minute but not liking the limelight. That just makes zero sense. If he wants to say that he wants to take all of the time he needs then that is cool. Take every last second you need to make an important decision. Just don't tell me you don't like the limelight. That can't be true. Otherwise you'd make a decision and get out of the limelight. While his decision is a very important one there are people who make more important decisions than his on a daily basis in less time than he is taking to make a decision about where to play basketball for one year.

Wake me up when he decides.

I still don't understand the mentality of being the top ranked player in the nation, most heralded talent since Lebron, doing the All Star circuit and delaying your decision until the last possible minute but not liking the limelight. That just makes zero sense. If he wants to say that he wants to take all of the time he needs then that is cool. Take every last second you need to make an important decision. Just don't tell me you don't like the limelight. That can't be true. Otherwise you'd make a decision and get out of the limelight. While his decision is a very important one there are people who make more important decisions than his on a daily basis in less time than he is taking to make a decision about where to play basketball for one year.
You're uptight aren't you?
You're uptight aren't you?

 

I'm just saying. I'm not buying that he isn't enjoying all the attention and loving the limelight.

If he was hired on as an assistant there are no restrictions. If he is hired as an operations guy there is a two year ban on any players he coached. Keeps schools from creating bogus jobs to basically pay off a high school or AAU coach...

 

UK now has an opening for an assistant!!!!!!!!!!

 

UK now has an opening for an assistant!!!!!!!!!!

 

No they don't...

GT, you think Nike and their marketability boding well for UK has any legs?

I'm just saying. I'm not buying that he isn't enjoying all the attention and loving the limelight.

 

Frankly, I'm more excited about your next movie premier than I am when Wig announces.

Frankly, I'm more excited about your next movie premier than I am when Wig announces.

 

You should be. Ironman is the greatest superhero ever.

 

Not to mention, Ironman 3 will be on Blu Ray by the time he announces anyways.

Ironman 3 will be on Blu Ray by the time he announces anyways.

 

:lol2:

You're uptight aren't you?

 

Starks is not uptight. He had to correct grammar mistakes in all the posts.

GT, you think Nike and their marketability boding well for UK has any legs?

 

Don't know. I'm not privy to Wiggins family conversations...

I mean does marketability typically play a big factor? UCLA and Shabazz for example...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.