Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wiggins.........

Featured Replies

Barnes who is all Wiggins looks like at this point granted that's a heck of a comp. Barnes told Cal no also.

 

I wasn't fishing for where he'd go to school. JBwill was asking if Roy had any other recruits that were comparable and how did that pan out?

 

I'm thinking Harrison Barnes was comparable and was wondering if Marvin Williams was as highly regarded out of high school.

  • Replies 522
  • Views 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe where ever he goes he will be a no 1 pick. The decision he has to make is who will get him ready to play right away in the NBA. UK is the obvious answer. But he may also realize that he is the number 1 pick wherever he goes, and just wants to have the best college experience as possible. So really by what I just said is that I just talked about nothing and took up a post in this forum. Point being, no one knows

I wasn't fishing for where he'd go to school. JBwill was asking if Roy had any other recruits that were comparable and how did that pan out?

 

I'm thinking Harrison Barnes was comparable and was wondering if Marvin Williams was as highly regarded out of high school.

Williams was rated #10 overall by Rivals in a loaded 2004 class, with 6 future NBA all-stars in it. Five Star on Scout too, but I don't think he was as highly regarded as Barnes or definitely Wiggins.

 

Williams could be looked at as a great job by Roy, as he made him alot of money. Barnes is a colossal fail in terms of player development though.

Williams was rated #10 overall by Rivals in a loaded 2004 class, with 6 future NBA all-stars in it. Five Star on Scout too, but I don't think he was as highly regarded as Barnes or definitely Wiggins.

 

Williams could be looked at as a great job by Roy, as he made him alot of money. Barnes is a colossal fail in terms of player development though.

 

 

Thanks Cats3x. Didn't know how Williams ranked coming in. I agree on the Barnes situation and Macadoo might just be following in the same footsteps.

What if he struggles early... Will Cal keep him in just because he is Wiggins, and let other guys stay on the bench?

 

Gametime, you seem to think you know a lot about this kid... How many minutes have you watched him play college basketball???

 

Can you guarantee he won't struggle adjusting to the college game? At UK they will have high school All Americans ready to be plugged in... At UNC they don't have six other McD's frosh clawing for PT.

 

And that's why they suck.

I think there is no doubt in the country which program prepares somebody the most for the next level and I feel like a lot of players would sacrificed 3-5 minutes a game for that opportunity, as well as a great chance at a National Championship!

 

What exactly is Kentucky doing so much different than everyone else to "prepare players the most for the next level?"

I just seen were Wiggins cancelled the home visits this week.

I just seen were Wiggins cancelled the home visits this week.

 

Wow, what can this mean?

Wiggins has canceled his visits, which is unfortunate because I just saw this tweet:

 

Not Jerry Tipton @NotJerryTipton

Roy Williams is meeting with Andrew Wiggins today. He's already trying to talk him into coming back for his sophomore season.

Wow, what can this mean?

 

 

Hopefully that he is announcing to UK soon. I don't see how he can spend as much time with the rest of the team these last few weeks and not want to be a part of BBN.

Wiggins has canceled his visits, which is unfortunate because I just saw this tweet:

 

Not Jerry Tipton @NotJerryTipton

Roy Williams is meeting with Andrew Wiggins today. He's already trying to talk him into coming back for his sophomore season.

 

:lol2:

Does this look good for UK, cancelling visits with UNC, KU and FSU

Does this look good for UK, cancelling visits with UNC, KU and FSU

 

I think so but I am biased and far from an expert.

Does this look good for UK, cancelling visits with UNC, KU and FSU

 

Absolutely.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.