Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wiggins.........

Featured Replies

I will. He's a liar. He knows where he is going. Not to mention, since he's so tired why not just announce his choice and then go take a nap? He's tired? Awwww, poor baby. I'm the best player in the nation and everybody wants me to play in their all star games and all these coaches want to come see me but I'm too tired....wahhhhh.

 

Whatever. I thought he didn't like drama and all the attention focused on him?

 

 

That's lie #2.

 

I'm glad he's worth the drama like John Wall was. Otherwise he could to UNC, FSU or Kansas and lose for all I care.

 

When UK fans such as yourself say things like this, it embarrasses the entire fanbase. Pathetic.

  • Replies 522
  • Views 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When UK fans such as yourself say things like this, it embarrasses the entire fanbase. Pathetic.

 

Yeah having that as an opinion and stating said opinion as fact is definitely two different things. In most cases, he would kind of be right as far as top players dragging it out for attention. However, Wiggins came out of a different mold and the kid really doesn't know what he wants to do. Just because former #1's, 2's, 3's, etc. have been primadonna's doesn't mean thats how Wiggins is.

Yeah having that as an opinion and stating said opinion as fact is definitely two different things. In most cases, he would kind of be right as far as top players dragging it out for attention. However, Wiggins came out of a different mold and the kid really doesn't know what he wants to do. Just because former #1's, 2's, 3's, etc. have been primadonna's doesn't mean thats how Wiggins is.

 

Here's my take:

 

I don't care if it is the truth. Whining because a kid you have zero connection with is taking too long to make a decision where he's going to play basketball is sad for an adult. JMO.

He's probably going to have his dad call the schools that he is saying no too. He doesn't wanna pick any school other than FSU while he's still in school with his high school teammate headed there. This kid has some legit stage fright, I hope it doesn't carry over. He probably would text the winning coach that he's in and when to show up and nobody probably would hear from him again till October if he could.

Starks ... so edgy today. You have the new movie coming soon. I thought you would be happy.

 

Ehhh, it's a Monday.

When UK fans such as yourself say things like this, it embarrasses the entire fanbase. Pathetic.

 

My fault. Please forgive oh great and noble UKMustangFan. I know not what I say or do. I now bow down to your almightyness and will pray that I never offend the with the harsh truths that come from within my brain. Please forgive me. I may not sleep knowing I don't live up to your standards as a UK fan.

Here's my take:

 

I don't care if it is the truth. Whining because a kid you have zero connection with is taking too long to make a decision where he's going to play basketball is sad for an adult. JMO.

 

Please. The kid is the one whining. Remember? He's too tired. That's hogwash and enablers like you are what's wrong with kids these days anyways.

Knock off the petty jabs. Last warning.

I don't know who Dave Kersey is, other than I hear his name tossed in with a lot of UK blogger/media/recruiting types. He posts a lot over on Marc Maggard's site & he made a couple of posts (on the non-premium forum) in the last month or so concerning Wiggins.

 

* On March 27th Kersey predicted UK would get two more commits for 2013-14. Said the first one would take place the first week of April (presumably Hawkins).

 

* Also on March 27th he predicted that the second commitment would come "within 2-3 weeks" of the first commitment (presumably Wiggins).

 

* On April 16th, after news broke that Wiggins would host Roy, Hamilton & Self Kersey posted, "Don't be surprised if at least one of those visits doesn't happen."

 

Again, I don't know Dave Kersey from Adam. But I did think this information was interesting & at least to this point, somewhat accurate.

 

As for Wiggins, I still predict UK. While I trust those who have stated that Wiggins hasn't decided yet (especially GT), it's really hard for me to imagine that he doesn't know where he's going...or at least have a very strong idea where he's going. It's hard for me to imagine that someone of his stature is this far along in the game without having at least a pretty good idea.

 

Just my two cents.

His decision has become less about where he's going to rather than figuring out how to tell where he's not going how.

 

As for Wiggins, I still predict UK. While I trust those who have stated that Wiggins hasn't decided yet (especially GT), it's really hard for me to imagine that he doesn't know where he's going...or at least have a very strong idea where he's going. It's hard for me to imagine that someone of his stature is this far along in the game without having at least a pretty good idea.

 

Just my two cents.

 

I think he has a good idea of where he would like to go, but I don't think he's got to 100% on any decision yet. In otherwords I don't think he's all the way sold on one particular school, and in essence hasn't made the decision. He may have a pretty good feeling of what he wants to do, but I don't think anything's in stone. That's kind of how I see it.

I doubt any of you know the kid personally. He's not about the spotlight. You don't have to believe me because I know BBN is used to the pomp and circumstance. However, I think he has taken this long to really weigh his options. I think he knows he has the luxury of that considering his ranking. I still think he's going to Lex. Too many things here in Huntington he doesn't want to completely sever ties with.

He doesn't know where he's going yet. Fact. The rest is silly fan nonsense...

 

He may not be 100% sure but he has to have some idea doesn't he? If not what is going to make up his mind at this stage?

Fulford has said Wiggins is "shutting down" his recruitment. Will talk to Roy, Self, and Hamilton and then sit down and make his decision.

I doubt any of you know the kid personally. He's not about the spotlight. You don't have to believe me because I know BBN is used to the pomp and circumstance. However, I think he has taken this long to really weigh his options. I think he knows he has the luxury of that considering his ranking. I still think he's going to Lex. Too many things here in Huntington he doesn't want to completely sever ties with.

 

Let's hope your right! I know it feels a lot better to hear you come off of the UNC talk, I'm glad your starting to get UK vibes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.