April 22, 201313 yr Per Ben Roberts, Wiggins' HS coach Rob Fulford says Andrew is tired from all the travel (Hoop Summit) & will speak to each of the three coaches by phone this week.
April 22, 201313 yr Does this look good for UK, cancelling visits with UNC, KU and FSU I say this is a positive for UK. As GT mentioned above, UK has no more visit time left with him. If nothing else, by cancelling the other visits it keeps the other schools from gaining any advantage over UK with a late visit.
April 22, 201313 yr Rob Fulford @rfulford Andrew will be still be speaking with everyone by phone. Hasn't made it in from Portland yet. Has been stuck in airports with cancellations
April 22, 201313 yr Evan Daniels @EvanDanielsFOX People will over think this. In the end, Wiggins is drained from all-star games the past three weeks. Has no impact on college choice.
April 22, 201313 yr He knows where he is going at this point, wanted to finish all the all star games and take a week or two to finalize it.
April 22, 201313 yr He knows where he is going at this point' date=' wanted to finish all the all star games and take a week or two to finalize it.[/quote'] So you're calling him a liar then, correct? He said two days ago that he doesn't even know yet and that if he did he would decide. Said anyone claiming that they know are lying.
April 22, 201313 yr So you're calling him a liar then, correct? He said two days ago that he doesn't even know yet and that if he did he would decide. Said anyone claiming that they know are lying. I will. He's a liar. He knows where he is going. Not to mention, since he's so tired why not just announce his choice and then go take a nap? He's tired? Awwww, poor baby. I'm the best player in the nation and everybody wants me to play in their all star games and all these coaches want to come see me but I'm too tired....wahhhhh. Whatever. I thought he didn't like drama and all the attention focused on him? That's lie #2. I'm glad he's worth the drama like John Wall was. Otherwise he could to UNC, FSU or Kansas and lose for all I care.
April 22, 201313 yr So you're calling him a liar then, correct? He said two days ago that he doesn't even know yet and that if he did he would decide. Said anyone claiming that they know are lying. He knows where he is going if he wasn't going to UK he has to play with 6 of them in a 2 week span, that would have been a lot of trash talk for a low key doesn't wanna fight with or let anyone down kid. Subsequently, if he wanted to play with all 6 and feel them out, well now he's done that. He's gonna let it all digest now.
April 22, 201313 yr Starks ... so edgy today. You have the new movie coming soon. I thought you would be happy.
April 22, 201313 yr I don't know 100% if this has been photoshopped or not, but it's supposed to be real. Saw this floating around on my FB earlier, it was supposed to have came from the ESPN site this morning. It has since been changed (if they even had UK listed to begin with), but still interesting if they did in fact do this. I know it means nothing, but its still pretty to look at.....
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.