Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wiggins.........

Featured Replies

I was told his high school coach got hired at UofL? Or something of that nature. Also during one of those all star games he stayed in New Jersey ? With the same family that housed dieng. Am I way off base or is this true?

  • Replies 522
  • Views 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was told his high school coach got hired at UofL? Or something of that nature. Also during one of those all star games he stayed in New Jersey ? With the same family that housed dieng. Am I way off base or is this true?

 

 

Fulford was rumored to UL, KU, and all kinds of schools all within a couple of days, I'm pretty sure those were just rumors. Fulford disputed them on KSR one day and said that if he did go to any of those schools it would prevent them from landing Wiggins (unless like GT mentioned he was hired as one of the three main assistants).

 

 

Wiggins host family at Huntington Prep is the same family that hosted Gorgs, that may be what you heard.

I was told his high school coach got hired at UofL? Or something of that nature. Also during one of those all star games he stayed in New Jersey ? With the same family that housed dieng. Am I way off base or is this true?

 

Doubtful. NCAA passed a rule that the high school cosh cannot be hired at the school the player is choosing and if they are then that player cannot go there.

 

Fulford was rumored to UL, KU, and all kinds of schools all within a couple of days, I'm pretty sure those were just rumors. Fulford disputed them on KSR one day and said that if he did go to any of those schools it would prevent them from landing Wiggins (unless like GT mentioned he was hired as one of the three main assistants).

 

Wiggins host family at Huntington Prep is the same family that hosted Gorgs, that may be what you heard.

 

Beat me to it. Yours is more in depth than my explanation anyway.

I doubt any of you know the kid personally.

 

Very true. It's been a while since Andrew & I talked. :lol2:

Very true. It's been a while since Andrew & I talked. :lol2:

 

You'd be more apt to talk to him online playing X-box. That is if there is a walking dead game. ha

I said it before. Wiggins to Louisville. :jump:

Doubtful. NCAA passed a rule that the high school cosh cannot be hired at the school the player is choosing and if they are then that player cannot go there.

 

Not true...

 

Not true...

 

I thought I read that's what his high school coach said the other day. If he was hired on as an assistant Wiggins wouldn't be eligible to play there?

 

 

Maybe I misunderstood. :idunno:

I said it before. Wiggins to Louisville. :jump:

Um, Wig doesn't like to play defense, I'm guessing full court D is out of the question.:wave:

I thought I read that's what his high school coach said the other day. If he was hired on as an assistant Wiggins wouldn't be eligible to play there?

 

 

Maybe I misunderstood. :idunno:

 

If he was hired on as an assistant there are no restrictions. If he is hired as an operations guy there is a two year ban on any players he coached. Keeps schools from creating bogus jobs to basically pay off a high school or AAU coach...

If I was the best player in the country and most other big names have already declared, why not wait until the last day to make your decision? No downside in my opinion. If he chooses UK and plays great, people would care less if he decided at the end of April or back in October of last year.

Hoping he will make a decision in the next 2 weeks.

Hoping he will make a decision in the next 2 weeks.

 

Welcome to BGP! :thumb:

If I was the best player in the country and most other big names have already declared' date=' why not wait until the last day to make your decision? No downside in my opinion. If he chooses UK and plays great, people would care less if he decided at the end of April or back in October of last year.[/quote']

 

Downside is the 99 questions per day.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.