Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wiggins.........

Featured Replies

Starks is not uptight. He had to correct grammar mistakes in all the posts.

 

Spindoc used you're correctly. He's good with me.

  • Replies 522
  • Views 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No they don't...

 

Rod Strickland is leaving Cal has not named a replacement!

Rod Strickland is leaving Cal has not named a replacement!

 

 

Rod was not an assistant coach.

Listening to KSR today, some guy tweeted Matt Jones & told him that he was at the car wash & some guy in a Fleming County sweatsuit said his source told him that Wiggins would commit to UK next week.

 

The plot thickens.

Listening to KSR today, some guy tweeted Matt Jones & told him that he was at the car wash & some guy in a Fleming County sweatsuit said his source told him that Wiggins would commit to UK next week.

 

The plot thickens.

 

:lol2: Can't make that stuff up.

:lol2: Can't make that stuff up.

 

People give Matt Jones crap, and I think some of that is justified (part of his show today made me cringe).

 

But that kind of stuff is priceless & has a lot to do with why I listen every day. :lol2:

 

People give Matt Jones crap, and I think some of that is justified (part of his show today made me cringe).

 

But that kind of stuff is priceless & has a lot to do with why I listen every day. :lol2:

 

Some of his callers are hilarious and I listen in part because of them.

 

Caller named Nate was giving him a real tough time the other day. It was funny.

Some of his callers are hilarious and I listen in part because of them.

 

Caller named Nate was giving him a real tough time the other day. It was funny.

 

I used to like Nate before he turned a bunch of his calls into political rants. But yes, that conversation was funny.

 

I used to like Nate before he turned a bunch of his calls into political rants. But yes, that conversation was funny.

 

Some of the callers try to hard to be funny now and sometimes it's just dumb.

Listening to KSR today, some guy tweeted Matt Jones & told him that he was at the car wash & some guy in a Fleming County sweatsuit said his source told him that Wiggins would commit to UK next week.

 

The plot thickens.

 

And as far as this goes Matt just says what some people tell him. And I'm sure he knows this probably isn't accurate and on these things I believe he says them for entertainment purposes not actual recruiting info.

And as far as this goes Matt just says what some people tell him. And I'm sure he knows this probably isn't accurate and on these things I believe he says them for entertainment purposes not actual recruiting info.

 

Oh, he's putting that stuff out there solely for entertainment. :lol2:

Not Jerry Tipton @NotJerryTipton

According to North Carolina insiders, Andrew Wiggins is still planning on committing to UNC two days ago.

Rod was not an assistant coach.

 

He was Special Assistant to the head coach!

He was Special Assistant to the head coach!

 

That is not one of the three bench assistant spots...

Wasn't Strickland the Director of Basketball Operations or something like that?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.