Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wiggins.........

Featured Replies

What the heck? Makes you think the decision is imminent.

 

On the surface, that's what it makes me think. But who in the world knows.

 

I'm sticking with Kentucky. And I think Florida State is #2.

 

Please remember, though...I am an idiot.

  • Replies 522
  • Views 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's got the biggest pocket book. :jump:

Really that's the best you got? Way to pedestrian of a remark, expected better from you Deuce :lol:

On the surface, that's what it makes me think. But who in the world knows.

 

I'm sticking with Kentucky. And I think Florida State is #2.

 

Please remember, though...I am an idiot.

 

I know he met with Cal a couple weeks ago and all, but if he doesn't meet with Cal next week I think that has to be a good thing for UK. I mean if he meets with all of the others and doesn't have a meeting with Cal I think you would have to like Kentucky's chances.

I know he met with Cal a couple weeks ago and all, but if he doesn't meet with Cal next week I think that has to be a good thing for UK. I mean if he meets with all of the others and doesn't have a meeting with Cal I think you would have to like Kentucky's chances.

 

This is my quiet hope, although Evan Daniels said we shouldn't read anything into Cal not visiting.

Leonard Hamilton has set up a Wednesday visit with Wiggins, per Evan Daniels.

 

Roy- Monday

Self- Tuesday

Hamilton- Wednesday

 

 

And Spindoc and myself have a scheduled visit to Huntington on Thursday. It's all but over folks.

 

 

GO BIG BLUE!!!!

And Spindoc and myself have a scheduled visit to Huntington on Thursday. It's all but over folks.

 

 

GO BIG BLUE!!!!

 

Good heavens, why did you have to post this?

 

I changed my mind. I'm calling Wiggins to Florida State.

Good heavens, why did you have to post this?

 

I changed my mind. I'm calling Wiggins to Florida State.

 

:lol2:

Good heavens, why did you have to post this?

 

I changed my mind. I'm calling Wiggins to Florida State.

 

Wiggins to LOUISVILLE. :lol2: :lol2:

Wiggins to LOUISVILLE. :lol2: :lol2:
Murray State. We got this.
Good heavens, why did you have to post this?

 

I changed my mind. I'm calling Wiggins to Florida State.

 

University of North .............. just can't do it!

 

I dislike them so much, I can't even joke about it!

 

This is my quiet hope, although Evan Daniels said we shouldn't read anything into Cal not visiting.

 

I understand the logic of not having to meet with Cal because he already has, but my logic is why would he meet with those guys three days in a row and Cal one day out of the blue?

University of North .............. just can't do it!

 

As I said, my snowsuit would explode.

As I said, my snowsuit would explode.

 

My sister-in-law's boyfriend, would be thrilled. He is a HUGE UNC fan.

My sister-in-law's boyfriend, would be thrilled. He is a HUGE UNC fan.

 

Please give your sister-in-law my deepest sympathies.

Please give your sister-in-law my deepest sympathies.

:lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.