Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wiggins.........

Featured Replies

Dan Bodner @KYHoopsBuzz

Jeff Drummond on Larry Glover Live today said he's heard that "some of the Kansas and UNC stuff [about Wiggins] is more of a smoke screen."

  • Replies 522
  • Views 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From KSR. Personally I believe it will be Monday or later. This will give him time to spend Mothers Day with his mom Sunday without all the media.

 

 

we’ll likely hear Andrew Wiggins’ decision either Friday or Monday. Mama Wiggins is coming down from Toronto to be with her son when the decision is announced and she’s expected to be in Huntington this weekend. Therefore, late Friday afternoon or Monday is the probable play.

Yeah, well mcpapa ain't talkin'.

I just pictured mcpapa in a red wig and dog collar saying "roll that beautiful bean footage"

946417_491938400872468_468234102_n.jpg

Smoke screen lol. I don't know who throws out smoke screens but it sounds like someone is plotting this big sneak attack ambush. What has recruiting come to these days? Smoke screens...:lol2:

Evan Daniels was asked on KSR this morning how he would rank the four schools in order of likelihood to land Wiggins. He stated he felt like FSU/UK are at the top & KU/UNC are at 3 & 4.

Daniels also said he didn't think it was a definite that Wiggins would announce by the 15th.

Evan Daniels was asked on KSR this morning how he would rank the four schools in order of likelihood to land Wiggins. He stated he felt like FSU/UK are at the top & KU/UNC are at 3 & 4.

 

Saw that oddsmakers have FSU at 4:1, Kentucky at 6:1, and then UNC and KU behind.

Saw that oddsmakers have FSU at 4:1, Kentucky at 6:1, and then UNC and KU behind.

 

I may be wrong, but I've always thought it would be FSU or UK.

I may be wrong, but I've always thought it would be FSU or UK.

 

Same.

I may be wrong, but I've always thought it would be FSU or UK.

 

Me to. Roy said UNC had 25% chance to land Wiggins...Ha Ha

Yeah Roy did his tough math. 4 teams in the running............. :)

Jason Jordan @JayJayUSATODAY: "Y'all aren't paying attention. Answer has already been given."

Ok then what is the answer he thinks?

 

If I'm not mistaken, he's said Kentucky for a while.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.