Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wiggins.........

Featured Replies

As I said, I have seen him play a couple of times and he did nothing, not becuase of good D, but he just sat out in the corner waiting for things to happen. Even at the end of the of one of the games, they are down 7 with 3 mins left, he never created anything, you would think a high profile player would take over, or at least make an attempt, he never did.

 

I know one of the players for FSU, Bojanovsky from Slovakia, and he seems to think FSU is still in the running and that they will land him.

  • Replies 522
  • Views 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah Roy did his tough math. 4 teams in the running............. :)

 

Roy majored in Math at UNC

Hopefully this is decided this week. If not oh well..

For the sake of some on here, I sure hope he makes the decision before the start of practice, lol.

Jason Jordan @JayJayUSATODAY: "Y'all aren't paying attention. Answer has already been given."

 

Total guess, but I'm thinking this is maybe in regards to his "Shock the world" comments.

I wish he'd just pick UK so we can get this over with. :lol2:

I wish he'd just pick UK so we can get this over with. :lol2:

 

That's what I like to hear.

 

You're starting to come around, Deuce. :lol2:

That's what I like to hear.

 

You're starting to come around, Deuce. :lol2:

 

You know how the ole saying goes...

 

"Wish in one hand..." :D :lol2:

For the sake of some on here, I sure hope he makes the decision before the start of practice, lol.

 

:lol2: Yes, I don't want to lose members due to nervous breakdowns hanging on every Wiggins rumor. Mr. Wiggins...For the mental/physical well being of some on these type websites please say where you're going to college".

Matt Jones saying for two days now that UNC is in 4th, that a non-UK source told him that it's a three-way race.

 

I now fully expect Wiggins to pick the Heels. :lol2:

Matt Jones saying for two days now that UNC is in 4th, that a non-UK source told him that it's a three-way race.

 

I now fully expect Wiggins to pick the Heels. :lol2:

 

This is getting stupid.

This is getting stupid.
I agree. The only part of this that is consistent or has any sense at all is the kid. EXACTLY the way it should be.

I'm going to guess Monday or Tuesday and it will be UK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.