My favorite moment from a musical

All Tell

^ The best. Especially the last 2 minutes, and viewed in context of "what has gone before".

There are others that rival that one, but it's my personal favorite. It's always hard for me to choose between solo/duets and big chorus numbers. The finale and "One Day More" from Les Mis are great, but so are the poignant solos like "Bring Him Home", "I Dreamed a Dream", and "Empty Chairs".

Wicked is one where the solos/duets outshine the choral numbers IMHO.

Haven't had the chance to see many stage musicals in person. I enjoy them and hope that there will come a time in my life when money isn't so tightly accounted for.

I did see Wicked when it came through Louisville a few years ago. I enjoyed it a lot. That particular number is outstanding to see in person.

I've seen a lot of movie musicals -- and I'm familiar with the music to many more -- and would love the chance to see more of them live.

I meant to add this before but I forgot to. There is a connection to this video and Les Mis. The actress playing Elphaba in the video was the original Young Cossette in the Broadway production of Les Mis. If you have the Original Broadway cast recording it is her performing Castle on A Cloud.

In Billy Eliot when the grandmother is singing about her deceased husband ("We Went Dancing") was fantastic. But when Billy singing to his deceased mother, I'm not sure anyone in the theatre wasn't crying.

I really regret that I wasn't able to see that when it was in town but alas I wasn't.