Who makes the 8th Region tourney?

Round 1 in the 29th District: Oldham Co plays North Oldham, the winner probably joins South Oldham in the regional, they play Trimble Co. Same setup as last year, South had the number 1 seed and North and Oldham played in round 1. Which ever two teams advance to New Castle, they should be considered dangerous. Oldham Co is the 2 time defending 8th Region champion, they always seem to play better this time of year. Regardless of what happens, Oldhams' seniors have had a great 2 year run and accomplished much.

Monday 25th 1st rd.

Tuesday 26th 1st rd.

Friday March 1st semifinals

Saturday March 2nd finals.

This is the way it has been in the past. Do not think they have changed anything

Actually, the boys hasn't had the Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday format for years. They do this year because their Sweet 16 is first. They have been playing Wednesday, Thursday, Monday, Tuesday in recent years. This year the girls will.

Actually, the boys hasn't had the Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday format for years. They do this year because their Sweet 16 is first. They have been playing Wednesday, Thursday, Monday, Tuesday in recent years. This year the girls will.

Thanks Mack. My memory isn't always reliable.

Henry County has the pieces to get to the district championship and possibly upset Owen. First they have to get by Eminence which is a big rivalry game and Gallatin will be waiting. I picked Henry to make the region but they will have to play their best to do so. Look out for junior Jalen Dixie who is a very good scorer from Eminence.

The reason I picked Oldham over North Oldham is that Oldham is hosting the districts and are very tough at home.

Should be an exciting next couple of weeks for HS bball in the bluegrass leading up to State.