Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sfg024

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sfg024

  1. These 2 teams meeting in the district championship is exciting basketball! The time my son was involved in this rivalry was so intense and fun for the kids! My heart is with the Colonels but South is a dangerous team. Should be fun!
  2. 7 Collins 5 Bowling Green 3 No Bullitt 2 Nelson Co 1 Western TB Bowling Green
  3. 7 North Bullitt 5 Thomas Nelson 3 Nelson Co 2 Etown 1 Doss TB Thomas Nelson
  4. I think it will come down to Owen or Oldham
  5. OC ..... the original
  6. Collins was impressive tonight. Congrats to the Collins team and Coach Gaither!
  7. The Collins team in 2012 was big talented team! Oldham Co was a fun team and a good team that year... the Regional finals was fun (for me) my son played at Oldham. It won't surprise me if Collins wins. Hope this game is a good one. I am a big Kidwell fan
  8. I think OC wins but it would be ironic if Collins won because I don't think this is their best team in the past few years. The 2012 team that Oldham beat was better I think, but sometimes the time is just right. Don't misunderstand me, Collins is very good, but they are the under dog and in years past they were the favorite or more evenly matched. Just my thoughts... Oldham 65 Collins 52
  9. What kind of college offers does Johnson have?
  10. Should be a fun game to watch. I think Oldham wins with their depth. Good guards in this game!
  11. 7 Trinity 5 Fairdale 3 North Bullitt 2 Shelby co 1 Caverna TB Trinity
  12. 7 Bullitt Central 5 Nelson Co 3 Taylor Co 2 Southern 1 Western TB Taylor Co
  13. Mike keep up the great work! I always look forward to your broadcasts.
  14. I'm very happy for Jason and his family. Hopefully he enjoys this adventure and whatever he chooses in the future. I'm just glad he is away from that last mess he was in. He will do well wherever he coaches.
  15. Glad to see Rob get this opportunity. He's a good guy.
  16. What a joke ... 5 coaches in 5 years! I'm glad he left, Coach Holland deserves better. He is a great coach and a better man.
  17. I just love when all these kids can fulfill a dream and play college basketball. Whether it's D1 D2 or D3
  18. 1 Hopkinsville 1 Trinity 1 Scott Co 1 Johnson Central 1 Wayne Co 1 Knott Co Central 1 PRP 1 Covington Catholic 2 Hopkinsville 2 Scott Co 2 Knott Co Central 2 PRP 3 Hopkinsville 3 PRP 5 Hopkinsville TB 128 pts
  19. My son is a freshman there this year and the team is a good group of kids, very close. Drew will enjoy his time there!
  20. Centre also has the conference defensive player of the 6'7" Tyler Wesley, he and Blake are just soph. The future is bright at Centre

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.