Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8th Region Help

Featured Replies

Do you think that this is finally owen county's year they have been waiting for? Or will one of the oldhams or collins take it? Or possibly even the young and raw gallatin team under jones?

Do you think that this is finally owen county's year they have been waiting for? Or will one of the oldhams or collins take it? Or possibly even the young and raw gallatin team under jones?

 

SK is going to win 8th this year.

SK is going to win 8th this year.

 

Even though Dunaway from Owen is very athletic and strategic? It could be their year?

I predict Owen. Collins doesn't have enough this year. We'll be rebuilding. As will Oldham.

You add Michael Dunaway to Carson Williams and the inside is well covered. Could be the year.

They could. May have as good an overall squad coming back as anyone in the region, and of course have the best player in the region in Williams. As said above Collins is rebuilding as is Oldham...I think Anderson is a year away from being pretty good and being in the mix. I can see Owen being the pre-season favorite.

SK is going to win 8th this year.

 

Seems like we've heard this song before....OC is still the team to beat!

OC ..... the original

SK is going to win 8th this year.

 

Wish I shared your optimism. I hope they can win the district.

OC ..... the original

I think he means Owen or Oldham.

I think it will come down to Owen or Oldham

  • Author

How do you guys feel about gallatin county this year? I know this is a stretch but i think they may have the best true point guard in the region in Mason Wilson.

My preseason top 10....

 

Shelby

Owen

Oldham

Simon

SO

Anderson

Collins

Walton

North Old

Spencer

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.