Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

8th Region Help

Featured Replies

  • Author
My preseason top 10....

 

Shelby

Owen

Oldham

Simon

SO

Anderson

Collins

Walton

North Old

Spencer

With cummins leaving anderson and walton not having a true point i think they will both struggle. I believe you guys are under estimating the cats this year.

Anderson will be a solid young team and will get better all year long. Anderson will play team ball without Cummings. Anderson County will definitely be he dark horse in the region, but the 30th district is on their home floor. SK and Bearcats in the finals of the 8th.

Anderson will be a solid young team and will get better all year long. Anderson will play team ball without Cummings. Anderson County will definitely be he dark horse in the region, but the 30th district is on their home floor. SK and Bearcats in the finals of the 8th.

 

Agree with everything you said about AC above except the bolded. They are a year away from seriously contending for the title IMO. There would have to be some upsets for them to find themselves in the title game this year I think. Not that it couldn't happen, but doubtful. This time next year, however, they just might be the favorites to win it.

I predict Owen. Collins doesn't have enough this year. We'll be rebuilding. As will Oldham.

 

To say that this team doesn't have enough is completely DISRESPECTFUL to the kids that are playing for them this season. I don't believe them or their parents would appreciate that....

To say that this team doesn't have enough is completely DISRESPECTFUL to the kids that are playing for them this season. I don't believe them or their parents would appreciate that....

 

I see what you're trying to do. We have enough kids. And coach Gaither always does a great job of preparing them. We don't have a kid that will take over when needed like Kidwell did the last 3 years.

To be honest, I feel like this might be the year for Anderson County, There young and they might surprise a lot of people in the 8th.

To be honest, I feel like this might be the year for Anderson County, There young and they might surprise a lot of people in the 8th.

 

I'd be all for that...but probably a year away. They will give teams fits this year though and they should win some games for sure.

Grant Co not in the top 10??

 

That's crazy. Collins repeat, Owen Runner up.

 

Walton will be solid. Gallatin too but really between these four IMO (no particular order)

 

Collins

SK

Oldham

Owens

Grant Co not in the top 10??

 

That's crazy. Collins repeat, Owen Runner up.

 

Walton will be solid. Gallatin too but really between these four IMO (no particular order)

 

Collins

SK

Oldham

Owens

Do you actually know how many players Grant County lost from last year ?

Grant Co not in the top 10?? That's crazy. Collins repeat' date=' Owen Runner up. Walton will be solid. Gallatin too but really between these four IMO (no particular order) Collins SK Oldham Owens[/quote']

 

I was thinking the same thing about Grant County. Collins, SK, and Oldham lost a lot too. I would say Shelby, Owen, Oldham, Anderson, and don't sleep on Grant! Their coach did come from Louisville ? and they've had SKs number 2 years straight.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.