10th region team (for fun)

For fun, we are going to come up with a 10th Region all star team to travel to other regions and play their all stars. We will have a 12 member team. Who is on your team? I have not seen all teams, but I will name from the ones I have seen.

1. Prewitt - Montgomery County

2. T. Jones - Montgomery County

3. Jackson - Scott

4. Bach - Augusta

5. McGovney - Campbell County

6. Chambers - Mason County

7. Blanton - GRC

I have heard that Brossart has 1-2 players that would play on this team and Harrison County, but I have not seen them play. Johnson at Bourbon could possibly be on this team.

Who is on your team?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For fun, we are going to come up with a 10th Region all star team to travel to other regions and play their all stars. We will have a 12 member team. Who is on your team? I have not seen all teams, but I will name from the ones I have seen.

1. Prewitt - Montgomery County

2. T. Jones - Montgomery County

3. Jackson - Scott

4. Bach - Augusta

5. McGovney - Campbell County

6. Chambers - Mason County

7. Blanton - GRC

I have heard that Brossart has 1-2 players that would play on this team and Harrison County, but I have not seen them play. Johnson at Bourbon could possibly be on this team.

Who is on your team?

Could add Holbrook from Campbell County and Saunders and Trentman from Brossart.

1. Omar Prewitt- Montgomery County

2. Brent Bach- Augusta

3. Justin Saunders- Brossart

4. Shawn Johnson- Mason County

5. Nick Jackson- Scott

6. Corey Holbrook- Campbell County

7. Alex Trentman- Brossart

8. Bryan Wallace- Montgomery County

9. Nate McGovney- Campbell County

10. Snoop Johnson- Bourbon County

11. Mason Monroe- Pendleton County

12. ***

*** I'm leaving this one open because the 10th is full of teams that have that guy whose significance cannot be measured by a box score or stat sheet (sometimes it can, but not always). Tanner Kelsch of Augusta is one of the first names that comes to mind here. Ben Uebel from Brossart is another. Scott Kendall of Harrison County is another. They aren't the most talented kids on their respective teams, but their contributions are huge. So I'm leaving roster spot #12 open for any one of those guys.

Also, I've seen just about every kid I put on the list at some point or another. There are several others definitely worthy of consideration. :thumb:

2. Brent Bach- Augusta

5. Nick Jackson- Scott

12. ***

*** I'm leaving this one open because the 10th is full of teams that have that guy whose significance cannot be measured by a box score or stat sheet (sometimes it can, but not always). Tanner Kelsch of Augusta is one of the first names that comes to mind here. Ben Uebel from Brossart is another. Scott Kendall of Harrison County is another. They aren't the most talented kids on their respective teams, but their contributions are huge. So I'm leaving roster spot #12 open for any one of those guys.

Also, I've seen just about every kid I put on the list at some point or another. There are several others definitely worthy of consideration. :thumb:

I did not realize that I had forgot Monroe. I had him wrote down, but missed him when I was typing this in. Also, nothing against Bryan Wallace (believe me, I am partial), but I would go with Tyler Jones for my point guard. Right now he is averaging over 5 assists a game, plus the pressure he can put on when playing defense. And Bryan is more of a shooting guard and I can't load my team up with shooting guards. Gotta have someone run the point.

I did not realize that I had forgot Monroe. I had him wrote down, but missed him when I was typing this in. Also, nothing against Bryan Wallace (believe me, I am partial), but I would go with Tyler Jones for my point guard. Right now he is averaging over 5 assists a game, plus the pressure he can put on when playing defense. And Bryan is more of a shooting guard and I can't load my team up with shooting guards. Gotta have someone run the point.

:thumb:

Against the top regions (6,7,11) I would probably start:

1-Snoop Johnson - Bourbon Co.

2-Brent Bach - Augusta

3-Omar Prewitt - Montgomery Co.

4-Darius Jones - Montgomery Co.

5-Justin Saunders -Bishop Brossart

By no means do I think these are the top 5 players in the region, but I think this gives the 10th the best chance to match up with their size and athleticism. I would also consider finding a spot in the lineup for Nick Jackson. I haven't seen McGovney this year, but from what I hear, he could be right there as well.

My other 5 would be:

Tyler Jones-Montgomery Co.

Mason Monroe-Pendleton Co.

Shawn Johnson-Mason Co.

Ben Uebel-Bishop Brossart

Dillon Pulliam-Harrison Co.

2. Brent Bach- Augusta

5. Nick Jackson- Scott

12. ***

I like your list, add Tyler Jones and that would be mine .

Outside of Prewitt and Bach is there really much talent in the 10th?

Not what I'm saying. I would say the overall talent in the 10th is down this year though. When teams like GRC and Mason Co are "down" as many would say they are this year, the 10th region overall is down. Just my opinion.