Do you think you can beat the Fantasy Phenom?

Fantasy Phenom

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what does being able to fill out a lineup using a pool of every player in the league prove? There's no draft, no salary cap, no limit on how many people can have the same players...That's a pretty lame way to demonstrate your fantasy prowess. Why don't you actually get in a football, basketball or baseball league and show us that you know how to handle that?

Using the whole league is a great test of your knowlege and skill. Anyone can pick the top players at each position. The challenge each week is finding that unexpected player who puts up big numbers once or twice a year.

I'm in a bunch of leagues.

:lol: :lol:

Here's the difference. You have yet to show an ounce of ffb acumen since joining BGP. I on the other hand have a CHAMPIONSHIP...: banana:

As stated before I have many championships. I'm still new to BGP. I'm sure you'll learn over the next few years how I measure up to the best in your league. I guarantee it won't take me 10 yrs to win this league. Enjoy your year, it'll probably be the last for quite a while.

FYI...your "banana" isn't dancing

Using the whole league is a great test of your knowlege and skill. Anyone can pick the top players at each position. The challenge each week is finding that unexpected player who puts up big numbers once or twice a year.

I'm in a bunch of leagues.

I do agree. When putting my team together it required much more thought knowing I could use anyone. I like that challenge.

As stated before I have many championships. I'm still new to BGP. I'm sure you'll learn over the next few years how I measure up to the best in your league. I guarantee it won't take me 10 yrs to win this league. Enjoy your year, it'll probably be the last for quite a while.

FYI...your "banana" isn't dancing

You wouldn't win our league in 100 years of trying unless you got lucky in the Toilet Bowl...:thumb: