Do you think you can beat the Fantasy Phenom?

Fantasy Phenom

Everyone wants to challenge and beat the Phenom. Now is your chance.

I've been called out for not joining(or even applying to) the BGP FFL. I say I did apply and was turned down due to lack of posting. I'm fine with that, I agree I've not posted near as much as I wanted to when I joined.

Here's the challenge, I will post a weekly lineup on Wednesday mornings consisting of a QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, Flex(RB, WR, TE), TE, K and Def. Standard scoring similar to the BGP league, except Fumbles and INT's will be deducted.

I challenge you to come up with your own lineup that will out score my lineup. You can pick whoever you want, the object is to score the most points. No prizes will be awarded. IF you beat me, then you'll have a little bragging rights.

Are you up for the challenge? If so, post your lineup. Once a lineup is posted, it's final, no changes allowed. If you forget a position or your player doesn't play that week, TOUGH.

Are you up for the challenge? Do you have what it takes to beat the Fantasy Phenom? I think not, but let's see what happens.:thumb:

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.

I'm up for the challenge.

I agree with LCDAWGS19, there needs to be something other than bragging rights. Some of us already know you're full of hot air. How about Avatar challenge? Maybe you could work something out with the Guru where YOU buy a BGP item and he can send it to that person.

Edited by Randy Parker