Do you think you can beat the Fantasy Phenom?

Fantasy Phenom

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been called out for not joining(or even applying to) the BGP FFL. I say I did apply and was turned down due to lack of posting. I'm fine with that, I agree I've not posted near as much as I wanted to when I joined.

I would throw my hat in the ring and show you clowns how to draft and run a team, but I think there are more active posters who deserve a chance. However, if you come up short on applicants, which it doesn't appear that you will, maybe Godot and his cronies on the council might consider me.

Since you still seem to have a reading comprehension problem, here is another reminder that you didn't apply for the league...

Since you still seem to have a reading comprehension problem, here is another reminder that you didn't apply for the league...

Maybe you should ask your comissioner if I applied. I'm positive he received and responded to a PM I sent him. Win the league once and you think you know everything.

LOL.

I'm up for the challenge.

I agree with LCDAWGS19, there needs to be something other than bragging rights. Some of us already know you're full of hot air. How about Avatar challenge? Maybe you could work something out with the Guru where YOU buy a BGP item and he can send it to that person.

I don't think you're up for the challenge. Just look at your roster this year, it's clear you're living in the past...Steven Jackson and Sidney Rice

You might step up to the challenge, but will be smacked down in the process.

As for the "prize", I'll consider doing something at the end IF any of you happen to get lucky and beat me.

I don't think you're up for the challenge. Just look at your roster this year, it's clear you're living in the past...Steven Jackson and Sidney Rice

You might step up to the challenge, but will be smacked down in the process.

As for the "prize", I'll consider doing something at the end IF any of you happen to get lucky and beat me.

How about 2 weeks off of the Fantasy message board? Since you're full of hot air anyway we wont really miss you.

Maybe you should ask your comissioner if I applied. I'm positive he received and responded to a PM I sent him. Win the league once and you think you know everything.

What I do know is you have yet to prove even once that you know fantasy football. Paper tiger...

QB-Harvey the Rabbit

RB-Superman

RB-Spiderman

WR- Batman

WR-Captain America

Flex-Mother Nature

TE-Scooby Doo

K-Optimus Prime

D/ST- GI Joe

Don't take this wrong cause it's in a good way in the context I use with my buddies that crack me!

You're an idiot and I love it :lol:

I think I'm the only person who laughs when you speak in 3rd person :lol: