50 Best Movies You've Never Seen

formerkywrestler

If we're talking about seeing them in their entirety...pack me up a couple cases of golden sombreros, as I went the big oh-fer. I have, however seen bits and pieces of Moon, Prime, and The Ref. I don't know if this means I need to get more of a life, in order to see more of these movies...or that I've got a life, and haven't spent a large majority of time in front of the movie/tv screen.

The Ref was the only one I'd seen. It was okay.

I have seen part of Love and Basketball. Enough to know I didn't want to see any more.

I was amazed at how few of these movies I'd even heard of. Bad list IMO because it seems like every movie was from the last 20 years.

One that should have made the list:

A Walk on the Moon (starred Diane Lane around 2000ish). Good flick, I'm sure most people missed.

Plenty of others I'm sure many on BGP haven't seen because the movie is too old.

I've seen more of these than I thought I would have seen.

The Ref-liked it a lot

Love and Basketball-it was okay but I'm not into the cult following it has from basketball(former) players. It was made at the right time with the rich people but it is too overly cheesy for me to make it a point to watch it when it comes on. He Got Game was a better basketball flick IMO.

Ghost Dog-sucked

Bamboozled-my sense of humor had me laughing at this one and I never figured out if it was a comedy or a drama. Since it's Spike Lee I just assumed drama. She Hate Me should be the Spike Lee joint on this list.

The Rules of Attraction-it was okay. I was intrigued by Van der Beek's character.

Eve's Bayou-probably my favorite amongst these that I have listed. I watch it when I see it is on.

I've seen more of these than I thought I would have seen.

The Ref-liked it a lot

Love and Basketball-it was okay but I'm not into the cult following it has from basketball(former) players. It was made at the right time with the rich people but it is too overly cheesy for me to make it a point to watch it when it comes on. He Got Game was a better basketball flick IMO.

Ghost Dog-sucked

Bamboozled-my sense of humor had me laughing at this one and I never figured out if it was a comedy or a drama. Since it's Spike Lee I just assumed drama. She Hate Me should be the Spike Lee joint on this list.

The Rules of Attraction-it was okay. I was intrigued by Van der Beek's character.

Eve's Bayou-probably my favorite amongst these that I have listed. I watch it when I see it is on.

I love that movie too. Were you as surprised as I was to see it on that list? I honestly thought EVERYONE had seen that one!

I was surprised how many I've seen...

Bamboozled - Excellent

Devil's Playground - Pretty good...and kinda frightening.

Fly Away Home - ...wasn't a fan at all.

Idiocracy - It was okay. I expected to laugh more.

The Iron Giant - Saw about half of it. Didn't interest me much at all.

Layer Cake - Really good. Sienna Miller is smokin' hot in it, too.

Love & Basketball - Really good. I agree, I'm not sure why this is on a "movies you've never seen" list.

Marwencol - EXCELLENT...and sad, and inspiring. Waited a long time for this on on Netflix.

Murderball - Excellent. Those dudes are nuts.

The Ref - Awesome. I've watched that one probably 5 times and laughed a TON each time. Big Denis Leary fan.

Rescue Dawn - Pretty good...and the fact that it's true makes it pretty crazy.

The Rules of Attraction - Didn't like it. (Didn't like American Psycho either.)

Wristcutters - Really weird, but I liked it. The Gogol Bordello music may have really done it for me.