Alcohol issues and the Chicago Bulls Challenge

mexitucky

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a lifetime perfect record. Just never appealed to me.

Now waitaminute … if you've never had a drink, how can you definitively say it never appealed to you? You have no frame of reference to be able to make such a declaration.

What's the old cliche — you never know until you try it.

I've witnessed one of those, correct?
Yes. And probably just that one.

Most of my losses can be blamed on RTS.

Okay, actually all of them can....except for the sip of champagne I had at my grandparents 50th in 1977, and the time my cousin slipped some bourbon into my Coke when I was about ten.

I am in. 2-2 to start out the month. With a wedding tomorrow night and being out of town until Wednesday, I might get off to a slow start. I track everything I eat/drink so it should be no biggie.

Will you be at a wedding Saturday in P-town?

Guest Birdflu
Now waitaminute … if you've never had a drink, how can you definitively say it never appealed to you? You have no frame of reference to be able to make such a declaration.

What's the old cliche — you never know until you try it.

The thought of drinking alcohol never appealed to me. I didn't like the effect it had on other people. I just never had any desire to try it. It doesn't always work, but I try to learn from other people's mistakes, and not my own. Plus, while I have never had a drink of alcohol, I have smelled alcohol and find it repulsive.

The thought of drinking alcohol never appealed to me. I didn't like the effect it had on other people. I just never had any desire to try it. It doesn't always work, but I try to learn from other people's mistakes, and not my own. Plus, while I have never had a drink of alcohol, I have smelled alcohol and find it repulsive.

I'm the same way w/ cigarettes. Never touched them. The smell was just too much to even think about it.