Cage fighter 'rips out still-beating heart of training partner

nkufan23

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have trouble believing that this guy wasn't already a psycho prior to taking shrooms...

I was thinking that a little myself. I've seen a lot of people on shrooms in my life, and took them myself a few times in my young and dumb days as well. Witnessed some bad trips too, for folks on shrooms and on acid, both. Not once did anyone get aggressive towards another person - excepting a couple of occasions when people were trying to calm them down by restraining them, in which case they only fought to get loose of anyone holding on to them...nothing more than that. I wonder if shrooms complete the toxicology report, or if there might not be a little "formaldehyde" in the mix too.

So if a husband kills his wife, you want the newspaper to refer to them as "roommates"?

Okay you are right. There's no difference in two people who are married and two friends who happen to dabble in MMA together.

If a man who races dirt track murders his wife should the title say, "Race car driver murders wife"?

So someone rips another guys heart out, Indiana Jones style, and we are discussing why he's being called a cage figther?

A lawyer representing Wyatt has claimed the wild mushrooms caused him to act in such a violent way and had not control over his actions.

‘My client was trying to silence the devil,’ said James Fallman.

‘I think he was having a psychotic fit based on the mushrooms he had.’

Mentioning it in your post only contributes to the conversation that you don't think we should be having. :lol:

I believe he was 1-0 in his cage fighting career with his only win resulting in earning the Light-Heavyweight Belt...He fought in a division of MMA called the National Fight Alliance at an event called Resurrection...He was as professional an MMA fighter than anyone on this board, he didn't just dabble in it he trained had made it beyond dabbling resulting in him winning his first professional bout and a Championship...Yeah he wasn't UFC but it's still relevant to include the fact that he is a Cage Fighter in the Headlines...

Here is a link listing him as one of the 7 most mentally unstable mma fighers, Wyatt only checks in at #2 :idunno:

7 of the most mentally unstable MMA fighters - Guyism

And if they are going to mention it, why not get it right? The guys one "professional" fight wasn't even in a cage.

This link titled, "Case against MMA fighter who ripped out heart of training partner proceeds" explains at the bottom of the article that his first professional bout was part of Resurrection Cage Fights and took place in Roseburg Oregon in Jan 2010...

Case against MMA fighter who ripped out heart of training partner proceeds

This video is actual footage from the fight night that Jarrod Wyatt won, I don't know what that thing is they are fighting in?

http://www.douglascountysportsonline.com/videos/mma-resurrection-cage-fights-13010.html

Okay you are right. There's no difference in two people who are married and two friends who happen to dabble in MMA together.

If a man who races dirt track murders his wife should the title say, "Race car driver murders wife"?

The dirt track racing doesn't link them. The marriage does. You're missing the point here. Let's say this same dirt track racer murders his crew chief. Then I think saying, "Race car driver murders crew chief" would be a fair and expected headline there...