Our friend Alabama Larry has passed.

rockmom

Cried all the way through this for a man and his family that I have never met. I'm a reader not a poster, but Larry like many of you are friends. Well done, Larry. RIP in the arms of Jesus.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sympathies go out to Larry's family. We didn't always agree but I loved to read the threads where he posted. May God's peace comfort his family now and in the days to come. I look forward to a time when I will see Larry and tell him these things face to face.

Larry, you were a great man of integrity and character. I found myself clicking on the like button repeatedly on your posts. I admired your conviction and backbone. I, like many here, was shocked and saddened by your sudden passing. I know you talked the talk and walked the walk. You will be missed my friend. Until we meet again, take care and God Speed. May the Lord bless you and keep you.

Admittedly I have zero clue how to do it, and I know nothing about funeral arrangements, but I was thinking about whether or not it would be possible to arrange a PayPal account to collect some money and send some flowers for Larry's funeral services and/or a charitable donation in his honor if the family chooses a charity for donations.

I know we've had some folks post more than once, but just to give an idea, $5 bucks for each post in this thread makes for $480 worth of donation money.

Just a thought.

Admittedly I have zero clue how to do it, and I know nothing about funeral arrangements, but I was thinking about whether or not it would be possible to arrange a PayPal account to collect some money and send some flowers for Larry's funeral services and/or a charitable donation in his honor if the family chooses a charity for donations.

I know we've had some folks post more than once, but just to give an idea, $5 bucks for each post in this thread makes for $480 worth of donation money.

Just a thought.

I'm in.

Just a thought.

Count me in.

Hate this so bad. Prayers go out to the family and friends. One things for sure though, AL had his head and heart in the right place so no doubt in my mind he's in a better place today. God Bless AL, you were a good one.