Our friend Alabama Larry has passed.

rockmom

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to donate through PayPal send me a PM and I'll coordinate the gathering of funds. We will send it from BGP.

For those that do not have PayPal it's really simple.

Go to http://www.paypal.com and click on "sign up." You'll use an email address as your ID. You'll have to set up a credit card or bank account to send funds from. Once it's set up and you PM me you can send it to my PayPal account.

I will publish a list on here showing who donated so that it's transparent and you know how much should be sent to the fund.

If you want to donate through PayPal send me a PM and I'll coordinate the gathering of funds. We will send it from BGP.

For those that do not have PayPal it's really simple.

Go to http://www.paypal.com and click on "sign up." You'll use an email address as your ID. You'll have to set up a credit card or bank account to send funds from. Once it's set up and you PM me you can send it to my PayPal account.

I will publish a list on here showing who donated so that it's transparent and you know how much should be sent to the fund.

Very good of you to organize that, Clyde. :thumb:

I seldom use the credit card, so I'm writing my check out to the fund. In the memo section I'm writing "from the BGP family." Thought maybe those that didn't go through paypal might want to do something similar.

Larry's wife did say she was going to get on here at some point & check this thread, because someone had already informed her about it via text message. I did ask her about the "Mama" reference & she laughed. She seemed genuinely touched by all the love Larry is getting on here.